“Louvre Musium and many good shops and restaurants” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Paiko Apart' Hotel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Paiko Apart' Hotel
Ranked #71 of 155 Specialty Lodging in Paris
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
“Louvre Musium and many good shops and restaurants”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2011

I stayed the one near Louvre. The place is just in the center of Paris but comparatively quiet and comfortable. Besides many museums and shops, a well-stocked supermarket and an interesting outlet shop of casual wares are next doors. Room are large enough to stay for two persons and the sofa-bed is more compact but comfortable than supposed from the photo.
The high-speed internet is very reliable and especially good for business use, even if the password is too long for security reason. Also, coffee maker is superb and the kitchen is clean and well equipped.
Although there is no staying staff, someone is coming to respond to your request quite quickly after sending SMS or phone call. They are so efficient and kind!
The room charge is a little expensive.However, I felt like staying in my home. I could stay all day in the room without any disturbance. Or, I can go back there anytime with my own key.

Room Tip: The second flour room was comfortable.
  • Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank lexmercatoria
delphinerousselet, General Manager at Paiko Apart' Hotel, responded to this review, April 19, 2011
Thanks a lot for your interesting and usefull review !
It is always very interesting for our clients to read client's feelings about our apartments and services.
I am very honoured that you kept a good memory of your stay in one of our apartments !

You are totally right about the WIFI password, which is too long :-). We are actually changing all the passwords in all our apartments, to make them shorter and easier. Thanks a lot for your suggestion !

I am sorry that the bed appears more compact to you than on the photos on our web site.
The exact measures of the inside matrass (which is a real matrass, 14cm thickness), are 160 cm x 200 cm. It is a so called Queen size one.

Looking forward to welcoming you soon again in Paris, I wish you all the best !

Best regards,

Delphine

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Brussels, Belgium
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2010

When I arrived, the responsible was already there to welcome me. She showed me the flat and gave me some advices on the city. During my stay, I could always go to her for some informations. This, just to say that the service is really great.

The hotel is very well located. You are in the really centre, next to the best metro connections. Inside of the appartment, you have all the devices needed (dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, etc). They are placed in a way that they perfecly go with the modern design of the rooms. Why I didn't put the maximum? Just because I had bad luck at the end of my stay with works in the appartments next to mine. But appart from this, believe me, it's a perfect place to stay !!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Port Sorell, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2010

Our Paiko apartment was beautifully appointed, and although relatively small, afforded us all the benefits of being centrally located on Rue de Madelaine. We had easy access to wine stores, restaurants and supermarket and it was within easy walking distance to two metros. We were able to walk to all the regular sites that Paris has to offer or dine in when we'd had a big day. We were warmly greeted on arrival at our apartment and had the benefit of security at the front reception. We had a wonderful stay in Paris and would certainly recommend these apartments. Great website which gives you a video tour of the apartment. Graeme and Lesley.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
delphinerousselet, Directeur général at Paiko Apart' Hotel, responded to this review, December 2, 2010
Thanks a lot for your review and for your kindness !
It was a real pleasure for us to welcome you in Paris !
Hope to see you soon in Païko ApartHotel !
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2010

This apartment catered for all my needs, is in a great location and was very clean and well maintained.
I stayed on a business trip but I was told by my company that it was a little expensive. But I do not know how it compares.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
netanya
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2010

Really great Apartment, excellent location, in a central place near the Opera very close to one of the most charming fashion district. night club & restaurantS

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
delphinerousselet, Directeur général at Paiko Apart' Hotel, responded to this review, November 8, 2010
Thanks a lot for your comment on Tripadvisor !
It was a real pleasure to welcome you a few weeks ago and I am sincerely happy that you enjoyed your stay with us !

In fact, the fashion street located very very close to the apartment where you stayed is "Rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré", well known worldwide ! (less than 300 m from the apartment).
The other very famous shopping streets in Paris, Avenue Montaigne and Champs Elysées are located at only 3 or 4 metro stations from the apartments.

Just a suggestion: do not go there with your credit card, leave it in your apartment, in your safe box !

See you soon again in PAIKO APARTHOTEL !
Londonj
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2010

Paris was rammed the weekend my wife and I came to town. My missus found this place. What a find! Newly-refurbished, clean, friendly, reasonably-priced (for Paris) and a delightful owner. Next time I'm in town, I'll definitely be staying here (even if work wants to put me up in the Westin, whose walls are so thin I got woken up by snoring bloke next door!).

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thanks a lot for your comment on Tripadvisor and for your sweet words !
This is very very important for us, but most of all, for our clients, who always feel more confident after reading coments written by real clients.

It was a real pleasure to welcome you in PAIKO APARTHOTEL and I do sincerely hope to have soon the opportunity to see you again in one of our apartments !
I noticed that you liked a lot the "art-deco" style of our apartments located in Opera / Madeleine, but do not forget that the apartments located in Opera / Department stores are also located in a wonderful art-deco building, which was (also !) a luxury hotel in the 20'. Sure you will adore it !

Best regards to both of you !
USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2010

Was happy to find this reasonably priced apartment in a very central location in Paris. The Paiko owners and staff are very accommodating and always available to meet the needs of guests staying in their apartments. I recommend this service over other higher priced apart hotels in Paris.

Stayed August 2010, traveled on business