“Paris walks was great”
Review of Paris Walks

Paris Walks
Ranked #17 of 176 Food & Drink in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Paris Walks offers daily guided walks of Paris in English. No need to reserve, tours last two hours and cost 12 euros. The daily schedule is available at our website. Tours run rain or shine and are guaranteed all year round. Paris Walks was founded in 1995.
Reviewed May 9, 2013

My wife and I moved to Paris in January and we've been on several walks/tours with Paris Walks. We've done the Marais, Musée d'Orsay, Louvre, left and right banks, and Versailles. By far the best one though is The Musée Carnavalet. This is the history of Paris all in one museum. I'm very glad we did this early on in our stay here because it provides prospective for everything we see now. They do not offer it very often, but if you ask for it, I'm sure they can accommodate. If you have only 2-3 days in Paris, I would highly recommend you start of with this, then everything else you see will be in a new and different light because you'll know the history behind the city.

1  Thank Eire924

Reviewed May 7, 2013

This will be the best thing you do in Paris It was lively, fun, informative, and eye opening.
We were led by the brilliant Chris who is a consummate performer with a quick and brilliant humor. We laughed until our faces hurt while absorbing the history of the neighborhoods. This made our trip to Paris more special than tramping with crowds through Museums and eating, eating, and eating.

3  Thank Mosilver
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I took the Marais tour and had a great time. As a solo traveler it can feel a bit lonely walking around by yourself and the group tour was a great solution to that. Oriel (our tour leader) took us for 2+ hours around the Marais neighborhood and gave us lots of insights into the development of the area and Paris itself. We also learned where the expression "above board" comes from; and also Plaster of Paris. The group was about 24-25 people but didn't feel too large. I would definitely take another tour with this group the next time I am in Paris- they offer several, around the city.

1  Thank LeiyaD
Reviewed April 24, 2013

We did 2 walks, Marais Circuit 1 and 2. Both of our guides were excellent and knowledgable and we saw and learnt things impossible without a walking guide. They dont take bookings so go on their website to see the tours and meeting points.

3  Thank BrisbaneBetty
Reviewed April 24, 2013

This is a great way to learn so much more about the history and life in Paris. We have done other walks on previous trips to Paris and today's walk with Michele was up to the same high standard. It is good to get an insight into life and history of an area in such a beautiful city that you just don't get from guide books. At €12 it's real value for money.

2  Thank Penny M