France Tourisme - Daily tour
Book In Advance
Tours from France Tourisme - Daily tour tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience France Tourisme - Daily tour
from $73.87
from $187.52
from $27.84
from $67.05
1,070 results
All reviews mont saint michel day trip loire valley mini van optional lunch driver guide louvre rivoli excellent trip tour office american cemetery normandy tour private tour small group metro station cheverny serge tapestry
Selected filters
Reviewed May 8, 2015 via mobile

What an absolute disgrace this mob are!
We thought that we would be ok and booked 3 different tours with them.
While the tours themselves were good(not operated by FT but outsourced), the before and after service by them was nothing short of pathetic.
Two of our tours were bus related. Both were late arriving.
1)The bus for the night tour was late resulting in the driver having to make up Time and passengers being jolted around. No explanation as to why the bus was late.
We discussed whether we would cancel the next tour but thought that we would give it another chance.
2)The next trip was to Versailles, a beautiful place. We arranged and paid for a hotel pick up and drop off(again outsourced by this mob), and the driver was prompt and polite. At Versailles, our guide advised us that we would meet back at a set point @ 1645h. She departed without advising where we should enter or what line we should take. Disappeared quicker than Houdini.
We arrived at the designated area at 1635h and met the return guide. We we're still waiting for the bus when it finally arrived at 1725h. Numerous requests to the guide were met with shrugged shoulders and "bad traffic in Versailles".
We finally arrived at their office at 1925h and found that our driver had left and won't be back. After 10 minutes of discussion, we were finally directed to one of their own mini-buses and told by the driver that he would take us to our hotel.
We got on the mini-bus,the driver SLAMMED the door shut and LOCKED it. We sat there for 5 minutes while this guy swanned around the area kissing and welcoming people that he obviously
knew.He finally allowed three other people into the mini-bus and we were on our way with his erratic driving.We arrived at a hotel on Bld Saint Germain, this was neither ours or the others hotel. At this point the other guests advised him that they would catch a taxi and left.
Again the door was slammed and we were eventually dropped off at our hotel @2010.....more than 2 hours LATE.
3) We,stupidly,didn't cancel the third trip, although the meal tour was good(again outsourced by this mob). Enquiries on board revealed that our reservation wasn't what we had requested.A call to FT was met with an indifferent response and to paraphrase "what do you want us to do"?
All in all, the tour product was good(probably because it wasn't operated by FT), the service standards and care factor shown by FT, was, and will probably remain, an absolute disgrace.

3  Thank Steve P
Laurence P, Responsable relations clients at France Tourisme - Daily tour, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2015

Dear Customer,

We have read your comments with a lot of care and it seems you got many problems during your tours. We are always looking for improvements and understanding. However, without knowing which customers are concerned, it is difficult to investigate correctly.
As you wrote on May the 8th and you did three tours, it reduced the possibilities but we still have several customers which can be concerned as it was a very important week-end.

Please get in touch with us by mail directly at France Tourisme giving us your name or booking number and we will be happy to help.

Very best regards

Scarlett.R
France Tourisme

Reviewed May 7, 2015 via mobile

Decent day tour. Very comfy bus and lots of space. We arrived and left pretty much on time. I just wish we had more time to explore as we spent maybe 30-45 mins waiting for tickets which I thought could have been bought in advance. We also made the mistake of sitting down to eat, which wasted 45mins (just buy a sandwich and walk, you'll save time and will see more).

If you are hoping to explore the whole town and stroll the beach best to stay overnight. But all in all very fun day and comfortable experience

1  Thank Luis C
Reviewed May 5, 2015

In Summary - Tours great, staff in office not so much (I understand they are very busy but this is their business.) Tour Guides great.
In Detail - We were collected from our hotel on time by a very polite driver and dropped off at the agency. I went to check in and was ignored for several minutes whilst the staff chatted away. When they finally acknowledged my presence they were quite abrupt and I thought rude, perhaps it was a language / cultural difference. The tour on the other hand was great, we were dropped off at the front gate and had the meeting point and time clearly explained by the guide. Even though we had a No queuing entrance ticket we queued to be let in and go through security. I think the No Queue part is that you don't need to go in a buy the ticket. The Palace staff were very helpful saw my mother attempt to go up the steps and took her to a lift. Lots of walking so would recommend the little train for those who have difficulty walking, we didn't and did not see all that we could. We also did the Giverny half day tour on another day and found the tour guide to be very helpful and went out of his way to give us more time at the garden when we had been delayed by Traffic in Paris. I would recommend you buy the tickets at least 24 hours in advance when you have access to a printer as I was informed by the staff they would not be able to accept my checkin without it. Then they didn't even ask for it.

Date of experience: April 2015
1  Thank LouMcH
Reviewed May 4, 2015

I booked a tour of Versailles for April 30, 2015. I explained to the representative upon purchasing the ptickets that I was handicapped and would need assistance. I walk with a cane. She said that there was assistance. We were dropped off at the front gate of the palace and I had to walk a great distence over cobblestones to find the handicapped entrance. The guide on the bus did not know exactly where this entrance was. Additionally, they could have dropped us off at the handicapped entrance. This is just the least of it. The bus was to pick us up at 4:45 at the front entrance. Knowing the long walk ahead in the rain, I began walking. I and other passengers waited in the rain for close to an hour for the bus to arrive. Since I had gotten there early, it was over an hour. Needless to say we were extremey uncomfortable standing for that long period of time in the rain with no seats or rest room.
When we arrived back at the office the manager said she was not authorized to provide a refund and asked me to write a note to a manager named Nicolas Guillemin.
I do not recommend this company. Public transprotation or a taxi would have served better for this tour.

Date of experience: April 2015
2  Thank Catalanva
Laurence P, Responsable commercial at France Tourisme - Daily tour, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2015

Dear Madam,

We read your comment with a lot of attention.

We had well taken into account that you have difficulty in walking.
As the access handicapped person is inside the Palace of Versailles, it is not accessible for coaches.
That's why, our guide accompanied you up to the information desk so that you can get back, with your friend, a wheelchair and you facilitated so the visit of the castle and the gardens.

On the way back, the bus was actually surrounded in the traffic circulation and arrived 30 minutes late. I understand perfectly that this wait was painful for you. That is why, upon your arrival to the agency, we proposed you a compensation (a cruise offered on the Seine river) which you refused.

We regret that your visit of Versailles did not give you any satisfaction but know that everything was done to be pleasant to you.
We remain at your disposal for any further information,

Very cordially
Laurence P., Sales and Marketing Director

Reviewed May 4, 2015

With limited time to spare...this was the perfect trip, combining two different attractions. The opulence and magnificence of Versailles, followed by the blooming beauty of the family home and gardens of Monet. All in the comfort of a pleasant and informative driver and car. Highly recommend this tour!

Date of experience: March 2015