Maison Nabis by HappyCulture
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$230
$198
$168
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel La Manufacture(Paris)(Great Value!)
$138
$117
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Elysees Union(Paris)(Great Value!)
$294
$224
Orbitz.com
$400
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewspolice stationplace de clichymoulin rougefree glass of champagnesecret escapeslovely hoteldeluxe roomrecommend this hotelgood sizemini barnight staycontinental breakfastminute walkgare st lazarequiet streetfree wifismall hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

Where to start. I originally booked a two night stay for the end of November back in September/august. To start off on a bad experience they charged me for my full stay and then charged me an extra 110 pounds pre authorisation amount which was not stated when booking the room which seriously made things a bit tight that month. Then due to unforeseen circumstances I had to cancel the whole trip and when contacting the reception to inform them they then proceeded to tell me I hadn't paid for the room at all. I then told the gentleman at reception I had paid and he proceeded to tells that the booking was non amendable and non refundable non of which was stated on the booking confirmation or when I booked the room. Overall even though I haven't been able to actually physically attend the hotel I'm not impressed and would defiantly be put off booking this place again.

Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank travelwarrior89
Directeur_Clarion, Directeur général at Maison Nabis by HappyCulture, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2013

Dear valuable guest,
I am deeply sorry to read your comment on trip advisor and I measure your disappointment prior to your arrival.
As per my email sent today, once again please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel soon and be assured that I will do my very best to make your stay as enjoyable as possible !
Kind regards

The Manager

Reviewed November 7, 2013

My girlfriend and I have just returned from the Hotel Opera Pavillion after four nights there. We stayed in Room 31 and I have to say, it was a lovely room, comfy bed, decent size bathroom with a bath and over-head shower. No issues with anything at all. I've read a couple of reviews that say the water pressure was low (on the sixth floor) but absolutely fine on the third floor. The hotel was very clean, the staff were excellent and the breakfast was great. The room was cleaned everyday and the mini-bar was fully stocked (which is free - only stocked with soft drinks). There is also a flat screen tv with various channels, including BBC 1 and CH 5 for English guests. There is free wifi at the hotel too, so you can facetime friends and family... The location was great. Only 5 minutes walk to the nearest metro station and some decent places to eat within a ten minute walk. The Moulin Rouge is no more than a 15 minute walk away. I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family - and if I return to Paris, I will stay here again. The staff were lovely. Very friendly and very helpful.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Peter N
Directeur_Clarion, Directeur général at Maison Nabis by HappyCulture, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2013

Dear customers,

All the team at Clarion Collection Opera Pavillon Remerie you for this comment that affects us

We hope to see you soon in our establishment

Best Regards

The warden

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We stayed for three nights. Lovely location, but that's all. Lived in 6th floor, 66, no hot water and pressure in shower. They know about problem and they sell this room. They promised to be repared, but it wasn' t, no appologize from they side. The 2nd day we had to asked for new room on the 1st floor. Water ok, but haidryer working for 5 sec, you have to wait to be cold and again 5 sec working... Rooom 16- dirty curtons, smells not nice, wiew to the wall... Both rooms and lobby has very poor lighting. Its not easy to read. There is no restaurant so you have to eat in lobby-4star hotel? One type of bread, you have to boiled egg yourselves (no time to do this, when you rush to the city), no butter and spread cheese (one hour before the brf ends, they were not able to go to supermarket which is behind the corner to buy butter?), only one person suply waiter, so no spoons, glasses, etc. Table not ready, still waiting and asking for something! We payed lots of money and expected servis, I don ´t understand how can be certified for 4 stars, probably in France 4 stars certification doesn ´t mean anything. I would know recomanded for those who expected 4*.

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank Eva S
Directeur_Clarion, Gérant at Maison Nabis by HappyCulture, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Dear valuable guest,

The rush before the opening of our hotel today is not an excuse for the delay in my reply.
I look forward to welcoming you to our hotel soon and be assured that I will do my very best to make your stay as enjoyable as possible !
Kind regards

The manager

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Booked superior room for long weekend. Allocated room 62 - terribly cramped due to low hanging ceiling as room is built into roof. No hot water in the mornings, supply hose to shower head leaked so not able to be used. When hot water was flowing it was very low pressure and sporadic. Problem reported but no action taken. Managed to move into 61, much better room but still no hot water and again a leaking water supply hose to shower head.
Watch our for water leak in lobby lounge.
Breakfast very basic, croissants cold and greasy.
Staff charming but totally ineffective. Free wifi ok.
Wont bother to stay there again. Still waiting for response from Cresta who we booked with re our complaints.

Room Tip: Avoid sixth floor.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear valuable guest,

We thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Clarion Collection Opera Pavillon

We value your time and thank you for this review,Sorry to read about the watter , please be kindly informed that our it department has taken proper action since.

We truly hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again to Clarion Collection Opera Pavillon With sunny regards

The Manager

Reviewed September 26, 2013

I travel to Paris (from Toronto) regularly on food retail business, so I want something that is easily accessible and reliable, and the Clarion Opera is the right place. It continues to impress not only myself but the others I have introduced it to. I love the fact that not only are rooms very pleasant, but it serves you a nice glass of champagne on arrival, and the breakfast are great.
Blvd Hausmann is a stones throw and the metro is 5 minutes away. (I almost want to keep the place to myself)

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Paul U

Dear valuable guest,

We value your time and thank you for this review of your recent stay at Clarion Collection Opera Pavillon It is a pleasure to read that your overall experience met your expectations, glad to read that you have very much appreciated your stay .

Our staff takes great pride in providing our valued guests with the most attentive service, your kind words have shared with them!

Looking forward to welcoming you again.
With sunny regards,