“comfort and class”
Review of Le 122

Le 122
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Le 122 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,636 of 17,152 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Tour Eiffel / Invalides
New Orleans, Louisiana
“comfort and class”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I guess it would be exaggerating to describe my experience as an elegant lunch. I'll just say that the white table cloths, appealing menu, prompt service, and subdued ambient noise level made for a special mid-day experience.

• Visited November 2012

Seattle, Washington
“Wonderful lunch”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We had a 2 p.m. lunch reservation at Le 122 so we arrived as most people were finishing their meals. We were the last to leave at close to 4 p.m. We never felt rushed but had gracious and charming service throughout the meal. The food was outstanding -- especially the lobster risotto which was included in the fixed price lunch for a small supplement. The escargot appetizer and lamb entree also were excellent. I also liked the ambience which was starkly modern but still welcoming. The meal was expensive but good value for the quality -- especially in Paris.

• Visited October 2012
Granada
“great food”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

very nice restaurent with loverly food and wine as well as great service. It was close to where we stayed and easy to locate

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Peter B
Los Angeles
“Our best meal in Paris!”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

A French friend of ours took us to Le 122 on our first night in Paris and he spoiled us! Truly one of the best meals I've ever had in my life. The space is light and bright and a nice option to the normal Parisian bistro. The shrimp/gambas starter was delicious, as was the lobster risotto dinner.
My husband had the chef's terrine and the veal and loved every bite. The dessert? The best chocolate cake EVER. The owners (a husband and wife) and the chef (who worked at Daniel in NY for 2 years) were welcoming and generous, suggesting wine and Armagnac after the meal. This was a fantastic, memorable night and we can't wait to go back...

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Langrila
San Francisco, California
“This was a disappointment”
Reviewed January 16, 2012

We'd been using John Talbott's blog to back up restaurants we found and I have to say, while the food was fine-the prices were high and I had the sense that I was eating in a high priced NY restaurant. I didn't want a NY experience-I really wanted a Paris experience. I had the scallops and there were good....but again I felt I was in a minimalist NY restaurant-and I think we're all so over that.

Visited January 2012