“Love the Buci!!!”

Ranked #1,968 of 17,739 Restaurants in Paris
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Saint-Germain-des-Pres
Reviewed July 10, 2014

close to the Paris sights , this café/ restaurant offered everything from champagne, wine, escargot, fois gras... you name it. Its was really good, and they never kicked us out. we could have sat at a table all night, and they were open til 3am!!!! Great service and great spot to people watch. Indoor and outdoor seating.

1  Thank mrojas72

Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

Lovely spot to grab a coffee and croque madame while watching all the pedestrians wondering the rue de buci. It was my first and last stop on my recent trip and I'm sure I'll be back on my next trip!

1  Thank Rebecca N
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Had escargot as an appy, it was amazing, entrees were average. Good wine and great people watching. Place got busy, made atmosphere better.

1  Thank markdramsay
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Having just moved to the 6th arr. we have been searching for good local bistro places to head to for drinks and food. This place is nice. It has good food which is more reasonably priced than some places in the neighbourhood and good wine which is fairly cheap compared to a lot of Paris. Recommend to check out if you're in the 6th.

2  Thank bepeaceful
Reviewed February 22, 2014

We stopped here after arriving in Paris and checking in to our apartment to get a quick bite to eat. My wife had the onion soup which was a little disappointing and I had smoked salmon and toast which was quite good. It was a little pricey compared to the states, but the service was good and friendly and didn't try to take advantage of you as a visitor