“An amazing find and a magical journey.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Sight Seeker's Delight Unique Walking Tours
Ranked #4 of 158 Food & Drink in Paris
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: "Edu-tainment" Paris walking tours: education + entertainment in small group tours of all major Paris attractions. Join one of our 6 unique tours to see what everyone is raving about: Paris Along the Seine, Tickle Your Tastebuds Food, Time Travel to Montmartre, Jewish History, Secrets of the Night, or Pere Lachaise tours are available to book today!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An amazing find and a magical journey.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

This was a trip that my son and I took for his birthday. We found Sight Seeker's by referral - and I cannot say enough about how incredible the experience was. We did 2 tours with Karen, they were fun, informative, and just plain fascinating. Karen is a wealth of knowledge, and her ability to engage and educate travelers of all ages was an incredible experience. I highly recommend the Jewish Walking Tour. Our time with Karen just flew by - and went way too fast! The good news is that we made a wonderful friend along our journey. Though this is a "walking" tour, I would say RUN and book it. You will love it!!!

1 Thank JamieJoffe

Chicago, Illinois
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great tour of the Jewish Quarter”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

We loved our tour with Karen of Le Marais. What a beautiful and culturally rich area. It was such a treat to walk through the streets with her and learn so much- history, stories, and lots of fun facts and personal stories, which I loved.
Her history of the Jewish people in France and Paris was fantastic, told to us as we sat in a modest but beautiful neighborhood synagogue, where we were greeted with such warmth. Getting us a primo table at the number one falafel restaurant in Paris, without a wait (lines out the door even in February) was so awesome. Thanks, Karen!

1 Thank suzy w
ME
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“A great day in Marais”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

The Jewish history tour of Marais was fun, lively, flexible and interesting. Karen was a joy to spend time with, and Claire was so helpful with advice on the phone prior to the tour. it was a pleasure to work with them and if I am ever in Paris again for a visit, I will for sure do another walking tour.

2 Thank Audrey44855
Paris, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“PARIS NIGHT TOUR”

Excellent!
We recommend the Paris by night tour.
Karen our guide is a great entertainer as well as a goldmine of anecdotes and secrets that made our evening as interesting as fun.
Can't wait for another visit with this team ;-)

1 Thank GUY L
Paris, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best tour - best guide!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

I've lived in Paris for 10 years and I treated my parents to a Night Tour when they visited the city. Not only did my parents discover the fantastic stories and hidden streets of Paris but I did too! Karen - our enthusiastic tour guide - had lots of amazing facts and figures that I had never heard of before which she told in her very own humorous style - it was a bit like having a stand-up comedian showing us the sights. I will definitely recommend her to all our friends who visit.

1 Thank Katya P