“Great tour of Paris”

Small Group Walking Tour in Paris Jewish Marais with Synagogue
Ranked #3 of 183 Food & Drink in Paris
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: "Edu-tainment" Paris walking tours: education + entertainment in small group tours of all major Paris attractions. Join one of our 6 unique tours to see what everyone is raving about: Paris Along the Seine, Tickle Your Tastebuds Food, Time Travel to Montmartre, Jewish History, Secrets of the Night, or Pere Lachaise tours are available to book today!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed February 17, 2013

There is so much to see in Paris and for a short weekend it's hard to know where to start. We can highly recommened this fantastic tour along the river Seine. The 4 hour tour went by really quickly and it gives you the feeling of learning a little about the city. Initially I thought that I hadn't seen many films that took place in Paris, but soon realised that I had seen most of them. We have learnt some historics facts about Paris, saw many film locations and got a few great recommendations on what to do next and what to avoid.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,788)
All reviews
"night tour"
in 67 reviews
"great stories"
in 32 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 55 reviews
in 22 reviews
"come alive"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I had such a blast on this tour. Our host, Karen, was hilarious and I learned so much about montmarte without even realizing I was being taught. This is a great tour for all ages and levels of travel. I'm definitely going to check out their other tours when I go back. Highly highly recommend!

Reviewed February 11, 2013

One of the highlights of my snowy, frigid week in Paris in January was my tour with Karen. I ended up being the only one on the tour due to the weather but that made for a much more personal connection! Karen clearly loves her adopted city of Paris and has a wealth of information about the Jewish history of the city, especially in the Marais district. Her love of performance comes through -- even when it's just the two of you. Her relationship with the local Orthodox synagogues is a miracle in itself and wonderful to observe. Loved the falafel lunch, especially the hunky Morroccan Red Sox fan who was our waiter. Wish I had taken a picture -- Karen, maybe you can send me one. They just need to add hot beverages to their menu!

I highly recommend Karen's tours. You'll learn alot, have fun and make at least one new friend, for sure.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I met my son in Paris this past January. Sight Seeker's Delights walking tour along the Seine was recommended to me and I'm happy to say we were not disappointed! We were fortunate enough to have Karen, the owner and founder of this tour company as our very delightful, knowledgeable,
informative, and most of all humorous tour guide. We walked for hours, but Karen's laid back style and friendly manner made the time fly by. She is a wealth of knowledge about Paris...the sights, the history, the shopping and the restaurants. Karen is not only interesting, she is INTERESTED in the people she is guiding. She truly connects....one of those rare people that you feel you've known all your life. We miss her and cannot wait to return to Paris to explore new and interesting times with her. I highly recommend this tour company and only regret that our time was too short to enjoy more of her tours.

2  Thank RubyP_23
See more reviews
Reviewed February 4, 2013

On the recommendations here on Tripadvisor we booked a tour, last minute the day before we travelled and we are definitely glad we did !! A brillant, fun, informative tour, Karen was a great tour guide, very knowledgable, very helpful and fun guide. We took the Seine tour it was so good we didnt even notice it was raining !! If we visit Paris again would definitely book another one of Karen's tour. Karen was so helpful, the list of food recommendations Karen provided was excellent, a tip they are so good you need to book them as quickly as possible to avoid disappointment !