Sight Seeker's Delight Unique Walking Tours
Ranked #4 of 158 Food & Drink in Paris
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: "Edu-tainment" Paris walking tours: education + entertainment in small group tours of all major Paris attractions. Join one of our 6 unique tours to see what everyone is raving about: Paris Along the Seine, Tickle Your Tastebuds Food, Time Travel to Montmartre, Jewish History, Secrets of the Night, or Pere Lachaise tours are available to book today!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
dorset,england
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Great fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2011

Best tour guide ive met... walking around Paris with Karen was like walking around with a pal.....as my husband quoted "Every city needs a Karen for tours"....very informative & fun.....

Visited March 2011

pittsburgh
“Karen is the perect guide for the English speaking tourist.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2011

We took both the Momarte and Piere La Chaise tours with Karen and enjoyed both immensely. She is knowledgable and fun, and shares more than just the canned stories about Paris artists. She also arranged our hotel. Her cemetary tour goes way beyond those listed in the guidebooks. Karen even discovered the exact location of former Louisiana US Senator and Confederate Secratary of State Judah P. Benjamin as a nugget for someone on our tour who was a Civil War buff. She is an outstanding resource for Paris, and for France overall. Karen arranged our car and driver for a day at Normandy and Versailles, and booked a lovely lunch spot on the coast for us.

Visited April 2010
Concord, North Carolina
“Paris walking tours”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2011

Celebrated turning 50 in the City of Lights and Karen with Sight Seekers Delight handled my group of nine friends like a pro! She was where she said she would be on time and had lots of information and we took a city walking tour and a walking tour of Sacre-Coeur at sunset! It was a beautiful evening and the views. She then took us to a restaurant where the salads were to die for. They are covered with fried potatoes. We liked it so much we went back before the week was over. I also, went on a tour of the Jewish area. That tour is new to Karen and I enjoyed it very much. Karen is great to work with and we did three separate tours with her and on my next trip to Paris I am sure we will do some other tour as well. She is funny and wonderful and I think anyone working with her will enjoy her as well! Thank you Karen for a job well done. Dean and friends

Visited October 2010
Hillsborough, New Jersey
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Awesome tour, made a great trip that much more special!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2011

Deciding to take this tour was one of the best travel decisions we have ever made. We contacted Karen a few weeks earlier and booked the tour of the Montmarte district. I was nervous about booking a tour, but she was very responsive to all of my questions and made it so easy. Having Karen as our guide made the tour memorable and fun (what a terrific sense of humor!). Karen was also really nice, smart, knowledgeable and offered such interesting insights to the Moulin Rouge, the artists who lived in and around the area, the Sacre Couer, and so much more. She really made a difference to our visit - we would highly recommend her tours to anyone visiting the area.

Visited March 2011
Newton, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great walking tour of Paris' Montmartre”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2011

I thoroughly enjoyed my introduction to Montmartre--the neighborhood, past and present culture, and it's history. Karen did a great job of mixing history with present interest in a funny interesting way. She is knowledgeable without being pretentious and has a great sense of humor. I will definitely revisit that part of Paris at my next opportunity and would definitely recommend her walking tours for anyone.

Visited February 2011