“Paris on two weels”
Review of Left Bank Scooters

Left Bank Scooters
Ranked #13 of 533 Tours in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: One of the most unique and exciting ways to explore a city as picturesque as Paris is on a vintage-styled Vespa scooter. Left Bank Scooters offer small group guided Scooter Tours of Paris and to the Chateau of Versailles. Choose from a Paris Highlights Tour, Whole of Paris tour, and Chateau of Versailles and surrounding countryside tour. All tours start and finish from your hotel or apartment anywhere in Paris. Tours are in English or French. Tour groups are kept as small as possible, normally between 1 to 2 scooters, making them very personal, safe and always good fun. You can drive your own Vespa, ride as a driver/passenger with your partner, or if you aren't a confident driving a scooter you can take a Passenger Tour by motorbike sidecar.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Paris on two weels”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Left Bank Scooters made our short time in Paris a truly magical experience. Adam came by to the hotel to drop the scooter off and was full of tips and suggestions about the city he loves so much. During the time we had the rental he was always available for questions, what a service! Navigating the city is not as hard as one might think- it was a great experience getting to know the city this way. I would recommend it to anyone!

• Korean first
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great way to cover ground in Paris”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Great communication and very friendly and easy to deal with Adele & Adam were great . Scooter was delivered direct to my apartment and within 5 minutes I was up and running. Within a few hours I was able to visit all of the landmarks of Paris, from the Eifel tower ,Sacre Coeur to Père Lachaise and Notre-Dame. I felt like a true Parisian zooming around Arc de triomphe and down the Champs-Élysées. Highy recommended !

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome way to see paris”
Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

This is a great way to see and experience paris! Our guide, Thierry is a great teacher (my wife has never driven a Vespa before), and picture taker. He explained a lot about the pantheon, louvre, arc de triomphe, and Eiffel Tower. Going in and out of traffic was exhilarating! It was an experience we'll never forget!

2 Thank CaliCRNA
Brighton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow...best city tour we've ever done!”
Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

This was the cherry on top of the cake for our Paris City adventure! Amazing tour, my boyfriend drove the Vespa and i hopped on the back and we had the amazing Theirry as our guide for the day. He took us to all the main sights and gave us the low day on the history (the interesting bits)! Would highly recommend this tour and this company, they were very accommodating and flexible to our needs. Me and my boyfriend have now vowed that we will go on a scooter tour in every city we visit... fingers crossed we find a company as good as Left Bank.

1 Thank Puffingoesexploring
Guatemala City, Guatemala
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Unforgettable!!!!!”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Left Bank Scooters is a very professional business. First, Adele was so kind, since my first email made me feel confident about choosing them. I asked for a spanish guide. Pablo accompanied us, it was the best tour of our trip!!! He took us through rural roads. Amazing!!! We arrived to the Versailles Chateau, the experience of approaching the majestic Chateau De Versailles is beyond description!!
It doesn't finish there, after sightseeing the Versailles Gardens, went for a delightful lunch! Continued our road trip gazing at all the magnificent views you can't imagine!!!
I truly recommend planning your Vespa tour when visiting Paris! It is a must for our next trip, Left Bank Scooters has many options, at the end of the day you won't regret any choice you make!
Thanks a lot Pablo, for the great experience!! Adele all my gratitude to you!!

1 Thank Ana P