Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Perfect Fall Day

We booked the Versailles and countryside tour with Marion who was communicative via email and felt... read more

Reviewed October 5, 2018
kthompsonphoto
via mobile
An Excellent Way to See the City of Paris. Great Service!

My wife and I normally use the Velib bicycle system when visiting in Paris -- it was one of the... read more

Reviewed July 4, 2018
Harry W
San Francisco, California

All reviews left bank paris traffic red vespa paris highlights tour eiffel tower great guide visiting paris thierry helmets versailles bike sights gloves parisian france
Reviewed July 22, 2013

My daughter and I had such a great time on our scooter tour. We did the 3 hour and saw al of the major sites we wanted to go see. We also got excellent information and details of the sites. This was definitely one of our best times in Paris. I really enjoyed driving the scooter and my daughter rode on the back with tour guide - she is 18. I really felt like a Parisian driving with all of the other scooters. One of my top highlights of our European vacation.

1  Thank Tina C
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We booked the off the beaten path package and rented the vespa for one extra day. We tried to keep for an additional day, but they could not accommodate. We had so much fun. We saw the Eiffel 3x during different hours because it was easy to get there. We stayed at the Latin quarter. Miranda met us at our hotel. She took us around places that we have not seen. If i have to do it again, i would booked it for Versaille and use the Vespa the next day to go around Paris. We took the Vespa to Versaille on our own. It was a bit scary to be the slowest one around. If you had ridden a motorcycle before, this is easy. We had so much fun trying to find our way there. We found that the Metro and rer were easy to use. But given how busy these systems are during traffic hours and no A/C, we like the Vespa. This companpy is so easy to work with. They just want you to be happy.

2  Thank Loan T
Reviewed July 19, 2013

My husband and I had a marvelous day traveling and seeing Versailles from Paris. Our guide Thierry was wonderful-prompt, friendly, knowledgable, and fun. He explained how to ride the scooters and was very patient while we got used to them. The tour and lunch were amazing. We highly recommend this tour!

1  Thank Msvicky53
Reviewed July 15, 2013

This is a terrific thing to do while in Paris. I was alone on business in Paris and wanted to do something active. This was just an fabulous day. Miranda was a really great guide, and rolled with events and made an extra effort to make sure we did the whole day, even when there were some issues with the other people signed up for the tour.

Driving out to Versailles was fun - nice to have a guide to show me the 'road rules' for scooters in Paris. While on scooters, I'd recommend seeing the outer parts of Versailles (you can always take the RER out to stand around in the lines to tour the main palace later) -- see the Petit Trianon, etc. And the ride through the 'countryside' is lovely, and worth it. We had lunch at a nice, local crepe place - I recommend that as well.

1  Thank fulan
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Myself and my boyfriend took this tour and loved it. Pablo was a fantastic guide and catered the tour exactly to our needs. He was very knowledgeable and we got to see so much of Paris. We kept the scooter for one extra night and had a great time touring ourselves the next day. We will never forget whizzing around Paris. It was fantastic. Thank you Pablo and Adam (from Carly and Warren)

1  Thank 1Curly_Carly