Maison Albar Hotel Opera Diamond, BW Premier Collection
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$230
$198
$168
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel La Manufacture(Paris)(Great Value!)
$130
$117
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Elysees Union(Paris)(Great Value!)
$294
$224
Orbitz.com
$400
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewssaint lazare stationjapanese toiletla fayettemacaroonsfire alarmtrain stationgood sizebig roombeautiful hotelcomfortable bedcleaning staffperfect locationcoffee machinewalking distancestar hotellots of restaurantsminute walk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Lots of black - very much a boudoir ! However staff friendly and very helpful - very clean and comfortable. The area is fine - busy - but the glazing is amazing and blocked out all the street noise.
We would use this hotel again - and for Paris it was reasonable value with lovely Claris toiletries .. Starbucks very close which was handy for wifi which in the hotel was very slow.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank alic2
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I was lucky because my room was ready early and so I was able to work from the room before my meeting - Free wifi very easily set up for both laptop and phone at the same time and good signal strength - no issues. Good size desk. . Modern style decor - lots of black marble in the bathroom - not bath just a big shower - perfect for me, and a good size room for Paris - Nice guy on reception and I was pleased he kept speaking French to me even though his English was good - how will I learn otherwise? I had a deluxe room, courtyard view so it was extremely quiet - you could forget you were in central Paris! very close to Gare Saint Lazare and you can walk to all the "grand magazins!" I walked from the Roissy bus stop at Opera - 5 minutes.

Room Tip: courtyard room is quiet - nice fountain and an alligator statue for some reason!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
OperaDiamond, General Manager at Maison Albar Hotel Opera Diamond, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your review on trip advisor. We are glad that we could meet all your expectations.

We hope to see you soon for a business trip or just to enjoy our central location.

Kind Regards

Nathalie Dupont

Reviewed February 10, 2014

Was there for 2 nights for business trip. Whole stuff is very kind, helpful from the reception to the lady who does the room cleaning ! I got an upgrade as I wished to have a Coffee machine in the room ! I like the small patio and as well the longue bar - quite small but charming. All over the style of the interieur is not really mine, but it is special, "diamond way " but whole hotel is proper, great located - I could use a business break for shopping at Blv.Haussmann just around the corner. I will book this hotel again for my next trip to Paris !!! AND was quite surprised about the high quality of sleeping comfort, 1) bed and 2) room was very quiet with closed windows though I had street side !

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo

Dear Madam,

Thank you for your feedback!

We are glad you enjoyed the tea and coffee facilities of our “Deluxe” room. We always try our best to answer our guest’s needs.

See you very soon for your next business trip.

Kind Regards

Nathalie Dupont

Reviewed January 21, 2014

It is very dark in this hotel, so leave your shades at home if you don't want to be continually bumping into walls.
BIG diamond theme! The walls are positively GLITTERING with sparkly bits, and the bedheads are also adorned with fakes.
Still very dark, though.
In a busy and expensive area of the City, so reasonable value.
Not getting any lighter in the meantime.......BMMMMPH!.......OOOOH! My Nose!
Staff are friendly and helpful.
Put the light on!
The rooms are definitely large for Paris, and comfy too with good bathroom.
Open the curtains!
Nice bar and elegant courtyard, but breakfast not the best.
Did I mention fact it's rather dark?

Room Tip: Get one fronting courtyard in desperate attempt to get some natural light.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed December 11, 2013

My room was Deluxe Twin bed, you should be satisfied their room size in Paris. Normal size bathroom with bathtub, seperate toilet. What a pleasing surprise when you pulled the room curtain! Not loudly even if the room was face to street, because of double glass windows. The hotel & room deco are modern classic, it's not garish although some furniture are using "Diamond" for decoration. Breakfast was continental type, simple but adequate.
The staff were nice & helpful, fulfilled all our needs. Location was good, just walking within 10mins to Printemps & 5mins more to Layfette.
Tips : Our room rate in High season(Paris Big Sales week) was around EUR$295/USD$385 included breakfast. Low season is around EUR$179/USD$246 or less rooms only. Highly recommend if you like to choose a new room in Department or Opera area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple