Maison Albar Hotel Opera Diamond, BW Premier Collection
$198
$168
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel La Manufacture(Paris)(Great Value!)
$138
$117
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Elysees Union(Paris)(Great Value!)
$294
$224
Orbitz.com
$400
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewssaint lazare stationjapanese toiletla fayettemacaroonsfire alarmtrain stationgood sizebig roombeautiful hotelcomfortable bedcleaning staffperfect locationcoffee machinewalking distancestar hotellots of restaurantsminute walk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I must say the hotel itself was OK, however the unfortunate things is we had our IPAD stolen in the hotel, and although they have security cameras all over the hotel, the feedback after copious emails (and no response at all..) to ask them to review the footage, was that they said it was inconclusive but the entire ordeal, was not helped from their side at all, they did not respond to any emails unless called directly, and then still unhelpful !!
Don't recomend

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with bookinnfrance.com
3  Thank Decerned
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Very Modern Hotel, Reception area is Lush. As are the hallways and the rooms. Definitely liked the style of this hotel. Good service too. Only downside personally was the location, but depends what you want to be near I suppose.. we paid 220 euros for a night here, which seems to be the norm for something half decent in Paris.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
OperaDiamond, Directeur général at Maison Albar Hotel Opera Diamond, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

I’m very pleased to read that you appreciate our hotel and its design.
We have tried to create an original atmosphere, different than ‘standards’.
I hope that we will have the pleasure you welcome you for your next stay in Paris.

Best regards,

Nathalie Dupont
Hotel Manager

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Its was my first time to Paris, we arrived after spending few days in Cannes, Nice, St Tropez .... staying at the grand hotel of Cannes (Still haven't write down a review, but was very good).
Anyway, we arrived to Paris, and to be honest it was very hard to book a room, due the expensive prices for such a tiny rooms, or in old shapes, or the area wasn't according to our interest.
After searching during weeks on the web we picked the BW, as soon as we arrived I realized that I would have rather to stay in a nicer neighborhood.
There was NO bellboy when we arrived, and the same person in charge of the check-in helped us with the luggage...(and for any concierge matters).
The hotel is a very small boutique hotel, modern, VERY clean, and staff was OK.
We booked an executive suite, which was very nice appointed and the bathroom was just perfect.
Room was very clean as well, and the bed was EXTREMELY comfortable.
The breakfast at the hotel didn't have a lot of options, but the seating in the garden was great.
There is a big subway/train station just the corner and a mini-market 20mts next on the same block.
Staff was correct ... I would have prefer a more friendly attitude though.
Still for the price we paid, I might return.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Very poor service,facilities in the hotel not explained,we were recommended the most expensive fancy restaurants when we asked for small traditional.hotel was nice,I really liked the decor but I wouldn't not recommended.also it was my boyfriend's bday weekend but we were treated like any other guests,nothing special.I was expecting at least warm welcome and happy bday card from 4* hotel. Location also good but I guess service in the hotel matter the most.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Beata L
A TripAdvisor Member
Beyrouth, Liban
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Very nice hotel, good location, fair price, friendly people.
The service is excellent. Spacious rooms. Modern and luxurious design..........................................................................................................................................................,....................................................

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple