“A Good Way to See Paris”
Review of City Free Tour

City Free Tour
Ranked #18 of 553 Tours in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: City Free Tour is a small company which is organising free walks, private tours, museum visits, food tours, in order to show you the best of City of Lights. This season, Chris and other guides of his are offering you: Montmartre free tour, Historic Paris tour, Marais walk and macarons tasting, Louvre skip the line visit, Orsay skip the line visit, Half day tour, A Exclusive Paris Day tour. Montmartre free tour, every Fri, Sat, Sun and Mon at 10.30am -hidden in the North of Paris, Montmartre joined the city year 1860 and became the place for bohemians, artists and courtisans including Van Gogh, Picasso, Renoir, Degas… Notre Dame and Latin Quarter free tour Goes every Fri, Sat, Sun and Mon at 1.30pm Discover secrets of Notre Dame and stroll the Latin Quarter while visiting Sorbonne, Shakespeare and company, Panthéon, Saint Genevive hill, Cluny, Romain remains. Marais tour and macarons tasting, every Fri, Sat, Sun and Mon at 4pm -you cant come to Paris without visiting le Marais, they say. Seen as the most trendy area to live in the world Marais hides houses from the 17th century and the charming Jewish area and taste the best macarons in the world. Louvre skip the line private visit Orsay skip the line private visit Half day and Exclusive Paris Day Tour
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Since I visited Paris many times I was looking to see the city from different angles. Chris provided this experience. He knows a great deal about this area, in which he grew up, and willing to share his knowledge with the group.
Highly recommended!!

1  Thank Shai R

Reviewed April 9, 2014

I really can't recommend these tours highly enough, the guide was so informative and interesting, we saw parts of Paris we would never have found on our own, if you are going to Paris try to do as many walks as you can.

3  Thank Denise B
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Despite the horrible weather in Paris, my mother and I decided to call City Free Tour and asked them if we could join both tours which were going on Friday and the Montmartre on Saturday. Classic walk was the morning one and the Latin Quarter was in the afternoon.All three of these excellent tours were led by Tamara, knowledgeable guide who new how to keep groups attentions by sharing interesting fact about areas. Classic was all about highlights such as Champs Elyse, Eiffel tower and it took nearly 2.5 hours. The morning tour finishes at the Eiffel tower which gave us an opportunity to go and visit the tower after. In the afternoon we met Tamara in frot of Notre Dame to visit the Latin Quarter. This was a real insiders tour of teh area, we loved it so much.
Saturday morning we went to stroll Montemarte area. This area is amazing, a lot of small narrow streets with stories from art!
We highly recommend you to join these tours if you want to learn about Paris!

5  Thank Silvia s
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I'm a seeker in all things, of value for money, the follow goes completely unchallenged. I've been to Paris several times and each time I learn more than i had expected, thanks to this tour company. Paris is a walking city, a city best navigated on foot. I should know a thing or two about waking a city, coming from New York City it's self.
Tamara gives her tourers the perfect balance of Information, historical and contemporary advice reaches your ears as if you've just spoken to a friend. Leaving pleasant pauses when she expect questions, Tamara is more like a friend showing you her city than a tour guide looking for popular reviews on such a trip planning site.
I've done several tours, seen most of Paris, India, Bali, China, Germany, Spain and other less glamorous locals. When I visit Paris I don't waste valuable time looking up reviews, I only look up the latest Walking Free Tour, value for money: it won't be beat.

Lastly, I never write reviews. Not for lake of time but principle. free Walking Tour deserves to have helpful reviewers, as do the people searching the internet for a tour. Don't waste your time, you likely have just a few days to see Paris, grab a coffee and go.

7  Thank Joel A
Reviewed March 3, 2014

we had two days in paris and we did two tours with tamara.
one in the morning and one in the afternoon. we loved them both.
tamara was very informed about the culture and the history.
i would highly recommend it :

2  Thank SanjaS299