“It was a perfect day!”

and up
Champagne Region Private Day Trip from Paris
Ranked #51 of 553 Tours in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer since 2007 private premium guided tours to the following destinations: Paris museums, Paris walking tours, Versailles & Giverny, Champagne tasting tours in Reims/Epernay, D-Day Normandy private tours, Louvre, Orsay museum tours, Loire castles tours, World War One Tours, Fontainebleau & Vaux le Vicomte tours, Auvers/Van Gogh tours.
Reviewed October 3, 2011

I cannot say enough positive things about our experience with Best of France Tours. My fiancee and I travelled with our guide, Philippe to Champagne. The van was in great condition, Philippe was exceptionally personable and professional at the same time. He provided us with as much knowledge beforehand as the three Champagne Houses provided for us, combined. His knowledge of the area, and of the Champagne houses was amazing. Philippe took the time to get to know us, and to know our specific preferences with the day trip to make our day perfect.
Philippe was spectacular with providing us with enough information before the day trip (by email, and in perfect english) so that we were prepared for the trip. We really did not need to bring anything with us (expect for my fiancee who brought a ring to propose to me when we were outside of Ludes!!). Thank you Philippe for contributing to my perfect day. I would recommend this comany to anyone who was thinking about taking a trip out to Champagne (or Normandy, or any other part of France for that matter). My fiancee's father also used this company to travel to Champagne a few years ago and they also had such an amazing time. Best of France provides the very best, most personalized and memorable experience, and I am looking forward to my next trip to France!

2  Thank Kristina1981
There are newer reviews for Best of France Tours

Reviewed October 2, 2011

We had very little time in Paris this trip but because of Philippe and Stephanie, we will be back. When we arrived in Paris, we were picked up at the airport by a Best of France driver, taken to Versailles where we met Stephanie. It was very warm and very busy but Stephanie is a great story teller....we enjoyed the afternoon! Later in our trip, we had the opportunity to see Paris (for only a day) with Philippe. Don't miss it! Very entertaining and fun . . .and he knows a wonderful place for lunch. We had never been to France so we were trusting ..... and we were not disappointed.

1  Thank Sonja B
Reviewed September 28, 2011

We recently visited Paris for the week, and were greeted by Phillipe, taken directly to a walking tour (while he willingly dropped our bags off at our hotel), and then picked us up that night for our Illumination tour. We then spent the entire next day on an 8 hour adventure, with many 'off the beaten track' opportunities, Phillipe effortlessly driving us in his very comfortable touring van, while taking us to the locals' favorite cafes, boulangeries (bakeries), and coffee houses. The Versailles and Giverny tour was top notch as well. Do not hesitate, he made our trip memorable and was a great resource for questions as we began our maiden Paris visit.

5  Thank pacambier
Reviewed September 27, 2011

We read about the Normandy trip on Trip Advisor. Everyone raved about it. So my husband and I booked the trip with Philippe at Best of France Tours. It was beyond fabulous. Philippe is affable, well-informed, intelligent and a pleasure to travel with. He is so well versed on Normandy. We feel like we learned so much. We were out for the entire day from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m. and every minute was enlightening and fun. Philippe says Normandy is his passion, and now it is ours. This was definitely the highlight of our trip to Paris.

1  Thank Carlotta M
Reviewed September 26, 2011

We took this trip with Best of France. Our tour guide was Phillippe Brimont. We read several reviews on trip advisor and decided to book this trip. It was definitely the highlight of our vacation. Phillipe is intelligent, well-informed, prepared and affable. Phillipe took us everywhere in the area. He is a student of Normandy. It is his passion. He brought the Normandy invasion to life.

2  Thank Carlotta M