“Average”

Hotel Pacific
Hotel Pacific
Ranked #1,606 of 1,804 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed June 21, 2014

I thought the hotel vas good. The staff was very helpful. It's ok to stay if you don't want to spend on hotels too much. As beside vas Lidl it was werry helpful. Restaurant around were suitable for our religion.

Room Tip: I missed the iron,kettle there as I had my kid with me.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
There are newer reviews for Hotel Pacific

Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is cheap, we paid 120 Euros for a double room for two nights. Although we were expecting something better!
The room was at the sixth floor, no lift!!! They didn't offer any help with the luggage.
The room was all right. Tiny, old furniture, but I wouldn't expect much from a one star hotel. The bathroom wasn't clean, and I mean basic cleaning! The toilet was super old and a bit dirty. It was in a separate room that was accessible from everyone in the hotel!!!
The area is dodgy but very close to the tube station. We haven't got any problem with anyone though.
I wouldn't suggest it to anyone.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Marco G
Reviewed March 8, 2014

I stayed at pacific hotel for 2 nights in February. Can't complain about this hotel as whoever reserves a room here should know what you will get for such a low price. In my opinion it was worth the price; 144 e for a triple room for 2 nights. The hotel is at a great location as it is steps away from the metro station chateau d'eau which is only 4 stops away from one of the main stations; chatelet. However the area overall is quite shady eventhough we had no problems during our stay. People approach you on the street but don't worry it is just to get you in their stores, if you're not interested ignore them, they are harmless (from what i saw). The hotel looks terrible from the outside, however that is not the case inside eventhough it is not luxurious in any way. The people at the reception were very friendly and helpful. They provided whatever we needed right away and helped us a lot with directions(although they don't speak much english). We arrived at 11am and where able to leave our bags in our room although thw check in was not yet available, at the end of our stay check out was at 1pm and we were supposed to leave at 4pm so we left out bags at the hotel reception while we did our last minute shopping etc. The hotel is very safe (it may not seem that way). Our room was in the second floor which was perfect since I had read that it is terrible to climb up the stairs to the floors above. So if you book a room here be prepares to go up many stories as you don't know in which floor your room will be and there is no elevator. Our room was very clean and cosy although it was a bit small. It was kind of hard to store our bags and move around but we managed just fine. The bathroom was clean and spacious plus there are many mirrors and sockets all around the room. It was a bit loud at night but the noise did not go past 11pm. The hotel doesn't provide breakfast but just down the street across the metro station there is a great cafe with a delicious breakfast. Overall I recommend this hotel to people that are looking for a budget hotel at a good location in Paris.

• Stayed: February 2014
3  Thank _Michelle_ML56
Reviewed August 23, 2013

My mother and I stayed at this 'hotel' in June for 2 nights. It was the longest stay of my life. We arrived in the evening and when the taxi man dropped us off we thought it was a joke and he had brought us to the wrong destination, as the outside looked this the building was about to fall down due to some work being done next door.

We walked into a tiny front room with a desk which we gathered must have been the reception, we were told we were in room 116, we had to carry our suitcases up 6 flights of stairs (no lift!!!) and with no offer of assistance. There was no fire escape, which really worried me. Walked into the room which had 2 doors leading from it; a room with a toilet, which had a random ladder in it, and no lock from the front door so anybody could have walked in. The other door lead to the room. Really old and basic which is fine as I was not expecting 5*, however I did expect it to be clean, which it was not!!!! Luckily we were only there for 2 nights so we thought we would grin and bare it.

Everytime we would go in and out of the hotel we would get bombarded by groups of men trying to persuade us to go into the 'African beautiique' salons to get our hair and nails done.... Yeah right!!!

Just could not wait to leave there and Paris in general.

Only positive was that one man at reception was kind of friendly. But that's it. I really am not one to complain, but it was seriously and weirdly unpleasant, and should not be advertised!

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Crosh
Reviewed April 25, 2012 via mobile

I was transferred from Hotel Jarry (due to water problem) to this hotel. The room is spacious enough because I only booked for single room but was given double room. It has terrible smell inside the room. There is none power point for charging purpose eg camera and phone. I need to unplug the TV power point to get my phone charged. I was lucky to stay for only two nights. I can't wait to check out as soon as possible. The staffs there are hardly speak in English.

• Stayed: April 2012
3  Thank SookWee
Reviewed April 12, 2012

It was the worst hotel I have ever been!!! It was not clean at all! Hair and mould in the bathroom and the room! The floor and stairs seem that were never cleaned and covered with dust! Awful smell! In front of the hotel were hair-stile studios for afro-americans and the hair was on the pavement and the street. I am really disgusted!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank M K
Reviewed March 29, 2012

If you are looking for fancy, don't go here. It is definitely a bargain hotel, but there's a lot of bang for the buck. The rooms are small and old, but mine was clean. The bed was comfortable, and the neighborhood (in the 15th arr.) was quiet. Breakfast and WiFi was included in the price of 85 US dollars for a single. A metro stop (Emile Zola) was a 5 minute walk.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends