“Frenchie”

Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Bonne-Nouvelle
Reviewed May 25, 2019

Definitely one of our best meals in Paris...We did the 4-course tasting menu with wine pairing. The food was delicious and so original. The service was excellent and the waitress took the time to explain each course along with the wine selections. It is a very small restaurant and definitely make reservations well in advance.

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,238)

Reviewed May 19, 2019

Girlfriend and myself had a great dinner at the 9:00 p.m. second seating. At Frenchie, its all about Modern French Cuisine, and the ingredients are the freshest. The mains that night were grilled octopus followed by the most succulent duckling I've ever had. The wine pairing was spot on. The staff are very courteous and knowledgable. The restaurant is small, but a pleasant house party atmosphere is apparent. Very impressed with everything.

Reviewed May 18, 2019

I love Frenchies and come every year when we return to Paris. It is always the first reservation I book. Small restaurant so don't just show up, book a reservation online or you will miss out. The service is always excellent. The food is delicous and presentation is beautiful and creative. I had the wine pairing which was on the expensive side as I didn't remember it being 51 Euros for 3 (maybe it was 4) tasters of wine. I like the vibe. TIP: Make sure that when you requst a reservation to ask to be away from the toilet as there are a few tables that are right beside it. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

I visited the restaurant on a busy Friday evening, and we had a lovely experience. The menu was great, and the sommelier selected two wines which were wonderful- and exactly what we wanted. Throughout the evening we had the pleasure of being the served by all the waiters - and they all did a fabulous job.

Reviewed May 2, 2019 via mobile

Nice food but really overly priced for quality and creativity. Cheese selection is particularly overpriced for not homemade food. Pricey wine list too, you will get same wine selection for lot less in the neighborhood. Staff is kind and know their wine.