Lock in the lowest price from these sites
CheapTickets
Hotels.com
Travelocity
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 20, 2017 via mobile

Ok but needs looking at. Convenient location if you want to be close to "Les Champs Elysées). The hotel is ok but the breakfast is lacking in cooked options.
Rooms are ok with a couple of issue:

Cleanliness needs improving a bit (greasy fingerprints, occasional hair).
Rooms are far too hot with the air conditioning blocked at 19 somehow.
Bed are ok but the plastic sheet makes it very hot and uncomfortable

It's better that ok but for 4 stars I would expect much more

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 19, 2017

It's very cozy hotel, convenient location, close to underground station. It's very attentive and friendly staff. The hotel may to recommend for business and touristic travel, if you want to stay in center of Paris.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 24, 2017 via mobile

Just got back from a lovely weekend stay at Hotel Cristal with my husband. My husband had booked it for us as the location was fantastic, just off the Champs Elisees, in the heart of everything. It was an art hotel, very quirky and boutique like. We enjoyed great service, all the staff were very polite & very efficient, our room was clean, comfortable and spacious in-keeping with the style of the hotel. All in all the hotel had everything required for a weekend break, we always opt for boutique hotels on a city break, they are more personal and provide a perfect base to explore whilst usually upholding the home comforts needed. This hotel certainly fell into that category and we would definitely stay here again on our next visit to Paris.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 26, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here several years ago. Experience was good enough to warrant a repeat stay.

This time, I had a business trip in a small French city and needed a layover in Paris. Hotel Cristal's location was perfect for a whirlwind city visit. Yes, room was tiny and lift was small. But what more could you ask for at mid-range prices right in the heart of the city?

I cannot comment on the decor. You might love it or hate it. All I know is this type of decor was all the rage years ago for boutique hotels.

When I got to the hotel in the morning, room was not ready as expected. I was surprised my luggage was taken up to my room when I came back in the evening. All staff was friendly and helpful. The lady who checked me in showed me the facilities. I stayed in other 5 star properties in Europe and didn't get this treatment.

With so many restaurants in the area, I opted out of breakfast in the hotel. I took at a look at the breakfast corner and found limited food variety.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 23, 2016 via mobile

My partner booked this hotel as a surprise as he thought it looked different. It is certainly that but not different good in my opinion. I was surprised to see some reviews described it as modern! Suppose if Austin powers style is modern then maybe. The 1st night we stayed in the smallest hotel room I have ever seen and as the walls were dark purple with dark purple carpets and even half the ceiling was painted purple it felt so tiny and like the room was closing in on us.

The next day we asked for a larger room which we got at the added price of 75€ but as soon as we walked in the smell of cigarette smoke hit us! The member of staff apologised and gave us some airfreshner which didn't help. My partner had been to look at the room earlier in the morning and it did not smell so he assumed it was the cleaner who was smoking in the room. It was vile sleeping in a stinking room. Neither of us smoke so it seemed very strong to us. The decor was orange in this room with the same style. The bathroom door was see through at the top so you would really need to trust the person you was sharing with and ask them to stay at the other side of the room! You could actually see the toilet through the reflection in the mirror if you was average height which I'm not but I could see the flusher.

The lift was the tiniest lift only space for 2 people touching and it makes a weird noise as if it's struggling. None of us are overweight either.

The reception area is nice as it's bright but the rest of the hotel we saw was hideous. It was either all bright pink or very dark teal green with random crystals and weird pictures in the hallways. Also stained carpets and a strong smell of vinegar in the hallways which I guess is what the cleaner uses.

The rooms all had a colour theme but the chosen colour was used far too much. Even the floor tiles in the bathroom. We had what we described as a Ribena room 1st then a tango room!

Overall I could not figure out how this could possibly be a 4 star hotel. It's very run down and in serious need of a makeover and mould removal in the showers! I could honestly go on and on about how much we hated this place!

Don't waste your money going there you only pay for the location! Pay a bit more and stay somewhere else or pay less for a different area of Paris.

Date of stay: October 2016