Cristal Champs Elysees
$512
$265
Cancelon
  • Fitness center
All reviewsgeorge vgreat locationmetro stationbusiness tripcity breakqueen bedexcellent breakfastchampselyseestreettriumphboutiquemattresslifteuropecafesfrench
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Funky hotel just off the Camps Élysées. Expensive but in great location. We had booked the largest room which was fine, but I understand some of the rooms are quite small. Breakfast good but over priced.

Room Tip: Pay the extra for a larger room
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 27, 2012

We stayed at the hotel for a week in October 2012 and were really happy with our choice.

The hotel is central (just off the Champs Elysee!!), easy to find and close to the metro as well as numerous shops, cafes and the like.

The room was clean, spacious (some have commented that the rooms are too small but that is standard in Paris!!) with wi-fi included in the room rate. The lift services all floors and the room was cleaned every day.

We didn't have breakfast here so can't comment on that.

We found the staff to be polite, helpful and friendly.

The hotel is expensive but given the location its is well worth it.

We will definitely stay here again. Cristal was the perfect base for us to explore Paris and we enjoyed it here.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sydney1973
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Location- Superd!! LV Champs Elysees, Laduree, Leon's & etc is just across the main road. Lido show is jz 3 mins away i.e. walk out to he main street and turn right, and you see it. There are McD, Zara, cafes and many more along the Champs Elysees main street. There are some bars outside the hotel, a chinese restaurant and pharmacy right opposite the hotel i.e. 1 min.

The hotel- Its a nicely renovated boutique hotel, very colourful & cristals are everywhere. However, it's started to show its age. Standard room is pretty small with a double bed (confortable mattress) jz nice for 2 pax, limited space to move around so better just sit on the bed or the desk area, bathroom consider spaciuos as compared to the room's size, room is quite dim. Fairly good sound proof from outside the street and amongst rooms but not those outside the room i.e. when people talking outside their rooms or banging doors. You can hear a clearly.

All in all its only suitable for travelers who spend more time outside then the hotel coz no facility to be enjoyed in the hotel. Deluxe room is spacious.

Friendliness of staffs- so-so only.

Overall, I'd rate 4 star for its location and suitability only for travelers spend more time outside of the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have to say that i was misguided or misunderstood when booking this hotel from trip advisor.
I wanted a hotel in the city central that had space enough in the main bedroom. Unfortunately and from my past experience this is very hard to find. The hotel was recently renovated and very clean. As mentioned the room was small, with a very small closet for the clothes, which could barely fit our clothes of the 4 day trip to Paris, more over the bed was very comfortable. on the other hand the bathroom was spacious enough. people at the reception and breakfast where very friendly. also the temperature of the room was controlled only from reception.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Andreas C
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to use this opportunity to thank the hotel management and staff for making our stay at the hotel a memorable one.

My auntie and I had stayed at the hotel from 7 Sept to 10 Sept. I have informed the hotel that it was my birthday on the day I checked in and a nice surprise was there waiting for me in the room. A bottle of chilled champagne, a box of chocolates and a handwritten card was waiting for me on the desk. It was a very nice gesture and I extend my gratitude to the hotel.

The room was really chic and cozy.

The hotel staff was ever so approachable when we asked them for directions. They would go to the extra mile to provide us with additional information. We were unaware that shops are not open on Sunday, and the desk staff was kind enough to suggest the mall at La Defense for us to visit.

We really enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend to our friends.

Once again, Merci Beaucoup!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends