“ots of very good food”

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Opera / Bourse
Reviewed December 22, 2013

My husband and I came here on our last night in Paris. We had a busy day and were starving and the dinner at Pasta Papa was exactly what we needed. The wait staff was really kind and helpful. The restaurant was pretty empty when we arrived, but began filling up by the time we left so it was nice and quiet through our meal. We chose to have the prix fix sort of meals that include an entra (pizza or pasta) drink and dessert. We both got wine, which was okay, but considering it was house wine, it was pretty much what we expected. My husband got the pizza meal and was so happy with the HUGE pizza he was given. We are from NY (so we know good pizza) and this was good. I ordered the pasta meal and was so impressed with the sauces and the amount. I could barely finish half of the amount of pasta they gave me, and they were happy to pack the rest up for me. We also had dessert (which came with the meal) after sitting and relaxing a bit. The tiramisu with amaretti cookies instead of cocoa was out of this world! If anyone goes there, both my husband and I HIGHLY recommend that you get that dessert if nothing else.

To sum: the price was good, the wine as okay but not bad, the entre was great and the dessert was fabulous. The restaurant itself was clean and nice inside and the staff was kind and helpful. Definitely recommended.

Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

What a find this place was! Queued out the door so thought it would be good! So un organised inside! Place was full to the brim. Squeezed in waited 30 minutes for our order but well worth the wait! Food amazing and great value for money!!

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Been there twice this week both times very good service is also very good when we visit paris again we sure going to eat here again

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Just stopped in for a lite lunch, we both had the Caesar Salad With Chicken. The salad was very good but not like any Caesar Salad we ever had before. Had potatoes, tomatoes, and balsamic dressing included. Service was average, not bad. Very clean restaurant.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Four of us dined here and the bill was 80 euros - I wouldn't mind paying this if the food was good but it was tasteless and not much of it. The dessert was good but main course disappointing