“Magnificent”
other travelers have booked this property
Front view in the Spring Living Room
view kitchen
Living Room view kitchen
Master bedroom Corbusier collection chair
The Master Bedroom
Master bedroom queen size bed
queens size bed
detail bath room
Half Bathroom
shower travertine
window bedroom
garden view bedroom
garden view of the property
walk to your home
our gardens
Residents garden
garden for residents
Entrance
Entrance of the apartment
Street Montmartre
Louvre view through Pyramide
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Daylesford, Australia
“Magnificent”
Reviewed July 29, 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

We booked a 4 night stay 6 months prior based on tripadvisor recommendations. The location is fab in the heart of montmatre, in a so quiet cul de sac garden setting, yet only 2 minutes walk to shops bars restaurants, &, 5 minutes walk to moulin rouge & abbesses, pigalle & Blanche metro stations. We arrived & left by train from cdg - easy, one change only, cheap on Paris visite pass, and a few steps. Maeggie the owner is delightful & responsive, the apartment is 2nd floor stairs only, light & well ventilated, with every commodity including Nespresso. I wished I'd booked longer & I would love to return. Ideal for able bodied couples.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location & the spaciousness
Liked least: The bed was a bit low & soft for us
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
sunshines...
Brisbane, Australia
“An authentic Parisian experience...”
Reviewed July 28, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

The apartment is very Parisian, comfortable and tastefully appointed right in the heart of Montmartre but with easy access to the Metro and buses to visit the museums and touristy spots. We will definitely be re-booking for another stay and longer next time. Maeggie, the lovely host goes out of her way to ensure guests have everything they need to have an unforgettable stay.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I felt as though I was one of the locals
Liked least: there was nothing I did not like about this apartment
Traveling group: Friends
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Sue S
Anchorage, Alaska
“Maeggie's Secret Garden Apartment is lovely”
Reviewed June 17, 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

This beautiful apartment is set in the midst of my favorite neighborhood (Montmartre) and very close to the Metro. Maeggie was a most wonderful helpful host! Upon arrival, she gave us a personal tour of her neighborhood and helped us get a table at a delicious Italian restaurant 1/2 a block from her apartment. She provided many amenities in her apartment, above and beyond what we had experienced in the past. Our favorite things about Maeggie's Secret Garden apartment were: Maeggie and her hospitality, the location, the garden, and the antique threshing board! A few things were difficult for us, as I am only 4'10" and my husband is a larger than average man: I could not reach the oven as it is positioned on top of a small fridge, lack of a TV in the living room (it is situated in the bedroom), the furniture was beautiful but a bit delicate for my husband to feel comfortable on, and the lack of a bathtub to soak in. Maeggie has a beautiful remodeled bathroom which is amazing, and we knew it did not have a tub, but we realized we love to soak after a long day of walking. The steps up to the apartment did not present a problem for us, but for people with mobility issues, keep in mind that there is no lift. I highly recommend Maeggie's apartment! I believe that our body sizes presented a few problems here, but neither myself or my husband are average size! Thank you, Maeggie for a wonderful stay!

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner

Reviewed April 25, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

A romantic getaway
Hanselund...
Winchester, United Kingdom
“The quality of this apartment made our trip to Paris utterly memorbale”
Reviewed February 20, 2014 for a stay in February 2014
people found this review helpful

I wholeheartedly agree with all the reviews which have praised the quality of this apartment, its beautiful setting and furnishing, the excellent facilities and above all the personal attention of Maeggie. She is a woman of taste and intelligence who offered unobtrusive help as we needed it. The small details made all the difference: a quick tour on arrival set us up to negotiate local shops and transport; her recommendations of restaurants, taxi companies, bus routes and bakeries ensured we got the absolute best out of our 5 days; her good taste made the apartment a real pleasure. We have friends who live in Paris who were amazed when they dropped by and asked us for the contact as their parents often need somewhere to stay when visiting them. They said they had not found anything even close to this quality for them.

For those travelling as a family: Our children are 12 and 13 years old and we were very comfortable in this apartment. Also the availability of high quality food - in cafes, restaurants and to purchase - meant that I did no cooking at all. When the kids were tired of eating out, we bought from one of the many 'traiteurs' - beautiful, fresh, prepared meals that had enough range to cater even to children's tastes. The dishwasher and washing machine made it a restful experience for all of us. Also, I was a little alarmed by the red-light neighbourhood we drove through shortly before arriving. Although this is close to the apartment it is a world apart from Rue Lepic and Rue des Abesses on the other side of the apartment (where we spent our time), and the private courtyard creates a completely safe little haven, so don't have any concerns about this!

Highly recommended.

Traveling group: Teenagers
Boston
Reviewed January 29, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing