Hotel Gramont Opera Paris
$198
$168
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel La Manufacture(Paris)(Great Value!)
$138
$117
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Elysees Union(Paris)(Great Value!)
$294
$224
Orbitz.com
$400
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
1,256 results
All reviewsduplex roomgaleries lafayettecentral locationexcellent locationminute walkrooms are smallfew blockslots of restaurantsstreet noiseoperalouvremetrogalleriesroissybuseuroscdgbrasseries
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Like many others, I explored many accommodation options before deciding on the Hotel Gramont Opera. Good reviews on Trip Advisor helped me make this important decision and I booked directly with the hotel via its website. Before I had even arrived in France, the communications I received from the hotel were very welcoming, friendly and helpful!

This January and February, I needed to stay in Paris for a total of 15 days divided into three stays of five days. Initially I was going to have to change rooms during my stay due to heavy bookings but Sandra, the Hotel Manager, monitored the bookings and let me know as soon as the opportunity arose to stay in the same room (at less expense to me). She also arranged transport from the airport directly to the hotel prior to my arrival. I felt welcome before I had even left home!

Having flown directly from Melbourne, Australia, the welcome I received at the hotel was wonderful; warm, friendly, understanding and helpful! I couldn't have asked for more.

I stayed in a great single room on the fifth floor facing the street. It had character and charm; a modern room with some exposed beams and respect for the hotel's history. The room was very comfortable, quiet and clean. The individual air conditioning and heating unit was effective, easy to operate and very welcome. I stayed in the middle of winter and was never cold or too hot. I could even open the windows if I wanted. I loved this room.

The staff were exemplary! In particular, I'd like to thank Sandra and Nicci for their wonderful service and good humour. The hotel was like a home away from home. I had a great and very happy experience staying at the Hotel Gramont Opera!

The central location of the hotel is superb. It's within walking distance of major attractions, great shopping, restaurants and the Metro.

The hotel also offers a very good breakfast and an excellent laundry / dry cleaning service.

For a hotel with three stars, I had a five star experience!
I must again thank Sandra, Nicci and the excellent staff for a wonderful stay in Paris.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank David M
Gramont, Hotel Manager at Hotel Gramont Opera Paris, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Dear Guest,
First of all, we would like to say a bi "THANK YOU" for your lovely review about our hotel and about staff !!! We could not be happier after reading you message ! Thank you again ! We had a great time having you and welcoming you ! We always try to do our best for our guests before and during their stay to feel like at home.
We would be extremely happy to welcome you again for your future trip to Paris !! Until this time, we wish you all the best for the future !
Take care !
Warmest regards from Paris !

Reviewed November 24, 2012

There are so many things we loved about this hotel - the location, the decor, the service. It was all excellent. It's in a great neighborhood with good access to 3 metro stops, nice restaurants around it, good shopping - and if you're up to it, you could walk to alot of the main attractions fairly easily. We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank CityHopper07
Gramont, Hotel Manager at Hotel Gramont Opera Paris, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you very very much for your sweet review about our small hotel !! We had a great time having you with us ! It is a real pleasure to read your message as we try to do our best for our guests to feel like at home !! So thank you again !!
We would be very happy to welcome you in the future ! Until this time, we wish you all the best !
Take care !!
Very warm regards from Paris !

Reviewed November 23, 2012

This place was fab, clean, and service was great. I really enjoyed myself and can see why its so highyl recommended. definitely looking forward to coming back. I would recommned it to anyone in paris. This place had so much character and yet was clean and comtempory

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank hollysmith1984

Dear Guest,
We want to thank you very very much for your kind message about our hotel !! It was a pleasure for us having you and welcoming you in Paris !! We were happy to welcome you in our hotel and we would be very happy to welcome you for your next trip in Paris ! Until this time, we wish you all the best for the future !!
Very best regards from Paris !!!

Reviewed November 14, 2012

I was with my husband in Paris last October to visit some friends and to celebrate our 10 years wedding anniversary. After a long reserch we found and finally staied at the Garamont Opera Hotel. The hotel location is great just a few steps form the metro station and close to many attraction. Despite the location, rooms are very quite. We staied in a suite. it was very confortable, cleen and nice. The hotel looked recenty rennovated. The staff was really nice and professional. They offered us a welcome drink because we told them about our anniversary.
Breakfast was delicious. Thank you for the memorable even if short stay!!! We will come back!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Travelnotesitaly

Dear Guest,
First of all, we would like to thank you soooooo much for your lovely review about us !! It is always a pleasure for us to read that you enjoyed your time with us in Paris especially for this really special event ! We were really happy to welcome your 10th wedding anniversary and we will be very happy to welcome you next !! Until this time, we wish you all the best !!
Very warm regards from Paris !
Anne-Flore, Tatiana, Florent and Benoit - Reception

Reviewed November 12, 2012

This is the second time we have stayed here and both times have been fantastic, the staff are brilliant and the location is perfect for any tourist. The room we had the second time is a bit smaller than the first so make sure you ask if you're looking for a big room.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kim J J
Gramont, Hotel Manager at Hotel Gramont Opera Paris, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your kind review about us !! It was a pleasure having you twice and helping you !
We would be very happy to welcome you gain for your third time in Paris !! Until this time, we wish you all the best for the future !
Very kind regards from Paris !