My Hotel in France le Marais
  • Pool
$237
$228
  • Pool
Hotel Augustin - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
$163
Hotel Duo(Paris)
$288
$273
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsfree cheese and winegreat locationpicasso museummetro stationrooms are smallnotre damereception stafflong weekendaround the cornerdefinitely stay here againbreakfast roommaraisenfantsstreetfrancerepubliqueneighborhood
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 20, 2012

A gem of a hotel in Le Maris.After several trips to Paris,it was our first time staying in this neighbourhood.I'd certainly stay here and in this hotel again.
Only downside was that our 2nd floor room was street side so was a little noisy.I'd request a room at the back of the hotel in future.Other than that,no complaints...I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012
0140290133, General Manager at My Hotel in France le Marais, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

Bonjour from My Hotel In France Le Marais Paris,

Thank you very much to have share your nice experience in our hotel. We are really happy to read your feedback from DUBLIN !

Your message is really appreciate from all of us.
We will be very happy to welcome you again very soon, do not hesitate to contact me personaly for your next stay, I will be honored to announce you all our gratitude.

We hope to welcome you again very soon.

Rachid Oumakhlouf, hotel manager with My Hotel In France Le Marais Team

Reviewed August 19, 2012

This hotel offers a very good location (2 minutes from froissart metro station) and it does include breakfast (although a really modest one) in the room's price, but our room was very small; the bathroom was even smaller and the shower doesn't have glass panels but only curtains. During the shower it's very easy to throw water out. The room also doesn't have air conditioning, but only a fan. It lacked even a fridge. Noises from the street can be very annoying, considering that in the street nearby there is a nocturnal line of the bus, so you hear rumbling motors all the night long. Noises came also from adjacent rooms.
Staff is nice and there is a computer near the lobby and wireless in the rooms.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank anthenores

Monsieur bonjour from Paris My Hotel In France Le Marais,

Thank you for your feedback and thank you also to have share your experience in our hotel.
We are happy to receive your message from your beautiful city Venezia.

All our team is remaining at your disposal and we really hope to welcome you again very soon.

Rachid Oumakhlouf
Hotel manager

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Where to start? This isn't exactly my definition of a hotel. This felt more like a glorified hostel, than a hotel. The moment I stepped into the lobby, it really didn't feel hotel'ish. There was no air-conditioning. The lobby was cramped. And the lobby elevator could barely fit a luggage and one other person.

As for the room itself, calling it small would be an overstatement. It was TINY! Anything larger than a carry on luggage would have been too big. Of course, similar to the lobby, there was no air-conditioning in the room. We had a small little fan to keep us cool, but the room was unusually hot. I suppose that was to be expected considering it was summer. You could open up the window, but it was extremely noisy outside. We were on the 1st floor. I honestly did not get my sleep after the 1st night. Finally, what made me realize that it was time to switch was the roach we found in the shower. That was it, I had enough. We were suppose to stay there for 4 nights, but quickly cancelled after the 1st night and moved on to Novotel. Best decision ever!

This was bordering on a one star, but I thought that would be too harsh. Again, read the reviews, even the negative ones in great detail, because they do depict the reality of what the pictures do not show. I'm frankly quite shocked at some of the 4-5 star comments. I have no idea how ANYBODY could rate this a 4-5 star. It is NOWHERE close to that.

Room Tip: Pay a little bit more and get a hotel with air-conditioning, especially during the summer.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Simon L

Bonjour Madame,

Thank you to have send us your feedback on tripadvisor. I do not ignore your visible disappointment but I do not understand at all. You would have to announce us your faintness, we shall have found the solutions to make your stay in better and good conditions. We are available 24 hours a day at the front desk reception.

Do not hesitate to contact me personaly, I will be very happy to find the best solution for your next stay.

Best regards,

Rachid Oumakhlouf
Hotel Manager

Reviewed August 8, 2012

The room was quiet and clean but it's small and we missed a wardrobe. The location is good and metro station is very near. The personal service good too. We recommend it if you go to Paris for few days and with a small suitecase.

• Stayed: August 2012

Bonjour from Paris My Hotel In France Le Marais,

We are really happy to read your feedback through Tripadvisor.com.You share your nice experience in our hotel and we are really appreciate that. Our hotel i situated in the center of Paris city in the famous Marais area. Easly walk to monuments, museums, restaurant and shops.

Take advanatge of our All For You Offer when you make your reservation in our own website. We offer your Welcome drink, Buffet breakfast, lunch box and internet access.

We hope to welcome you again very soon.

Rachid Oumakhlouf, hotel manager
With My Hotel In France Le Marais Team

Reviewed August 8, 2012

The reception staff were most welcoming and spoke good English - better than my French!! The lift to our room on the 3rd floor was so small that for only two people with two carry-on bags it was a real squash. Our room was clean and well furnished with two good sized windows giving views over the busy streets. The bathroom and shower were quite adequate but definitely only room for one at a time. The main problem was that getting round the bedroom required lots of negotiating skills. There was almost no open floor space. The buffet breakfast was good of its type and there was plenty of choice. The complimentary packed lunch was simple but really filled a gap for us in the middle of the day. We would stay here again - it's in a good location but slightly off the tourist track.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Madame, Monsieur bonjour from Paris,

Merci beaucoup!! to have share your great experience in My Hotel In France Le Marais Paris.
We really appreciate your message with compliments about us and also about the hotel standing.

Do not hesitate to contact us directly for your next nequest, we will be really enjoyed to welcome you again.

Best regards.

Rachid Oumakhlouf, hotel manager with My Hotel In France Le Marais team.