“Good value at average bistro in the Hotel Concorde Lafayette”
Review of Restaurant la Fayette - CLOSED

Restaurant la Fayette
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Batignolles-Monceau
Description: The Restaurant La Fayette is located in the famous Parisian Hotel Concorde La Fayette. It couldn���t be better sited if you���re meeting or attending a concert at the Palais des Congr��s, or spending time on the Champs Elys��es. A sunny terrace and air-conditioned dining room set the tone of the Restaurant La Fayette. Experience French cuisine at its best with a first-class buffet selection of sweet and savoury dishes. The excellent wine list complements them beautifully.
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I invited a business associate for lunch at this informal restaurant located off the main lobby of the hotel Concorde Lafayette (part of the Porte Maillot conference and shopping centre). We were accommodated close to the big glass windows. The young lady who served us was professional and kind with a big smile. She explained how the limited menu worked- focussing on the substantial buffet offer and the as much as you can eat display. Both my guest and myself chose instead the specials of the day- I chose the meat dish (beef strogonoff) and she chose the fish dish (salmon papillote) served with courgettes and french fries. The meal was ok- the french fries were old and inedible....We opted for the buffet for the desert; we both had the fresh fruit salad and the creme brulee, both of which were tasty and of good quality. I found the price reasonable- we had a large bottle of mineral water and espresso coffees but no alcohol.

Reviewed May 19, 2012

Never ate here - I got tired of waiting. It looks like an old, run down restaurant from where I was standing. Not sure I would have eaten here anyway

Reviewed April 2, 2012

Tasteless boring food, waiters that wont allow you to sit where you want, old looking furniture and highly overpriced (I was charged €9 for a litre of mineral water, same bottle costs €0.60 in an adjacent shop).

Reviewed February 28, 2012

- the lamb stew - you have to search carefully for the lamb.
- the salmon was very good
- the wine card is small but good - only sad they don't have sweet desert wines.

Reviewed February 2, 2012

Its ok nice food effiecient staff but a bit snobby. nice setting, comfy chairs