Appart'City Confort Paris Grande Bibliotheque
$280
$265
Cancelon
  • Fitness center
All reviewsde francecooking facilitiesmini dishwasherclose to the train stationstayed for nightsmain attractionsnotre damebibliothequekitchenettefrancoisrersupermarketavenuekettlenazionaleadaptertwin
Reviewed August 11, 2012

I stayed at the hotel for 3 nights upon arrival in Paris. Staff at reception were friendly, well informed and very helpful. I had a neat, clean and good room with the espresso machine coming in very handy. Sleep quality...not so good with two single beds pushed together.

I enjoyed the fresh pastries offered at breakfast. The hotel offers complimentary wifi which unfortunately is only available downstairs at reception. All in all, a good hotel with good value for money

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank TSH010GP
An EasyToBook.com traveler
Paris
Reviewed July 14, 2012

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed June 20, 2012

There was a problem with the definition of "double-bed". We asked for one "couple" bed with one maitress. We first get two separate beds with separate maitresses. And at the end we get two separate beds with two separate beds made as a single....
The first room was with the wood floor completely damaged and unattached to the floor. We had to change the room.
The staff are not so available. If they don't know an information, they just say "I don't know" and that's it.
The internet service is terrible. They have just one computer and the net is persistenly failing. The same in the room.
The cleanness, mainly in the corridors, is very poor. In the room is average.
So, the room is good (new), the location is very good (in front of metro and train station, bikes and bus). But you can't expect a nice service neither a net service where you can work.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank tribLisbon
Reviewed June 19, 2012

We are a couple in our 20's empracing our inner child, with 2 days in disney. This is a perfect hotel for all needs, clean, moden, with easy access to Disney and all rail stations. The breakfast seems expensive (15 euros each) but the food is incredible, lots of choice. The rooms are moden and very well equipped. Kitchen was fully stocked, pots, pans, dishwasher, microwave, hob, coffee machine and kettle, Only 1 problem was no welcome tray (tea, coffee, biscuits)

The shuttle service is on time and free, it can be collected from behind the disney village.

1 point no gym and spa is very expensive!!

Cannot recommend this hotel enough, had an amazing time and will stay again when we return.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JoeandHolly46
Reviewed April 25, 2012

This hotel pulled a bait an switch on me. I paid to stay at their Prestige hotel in Paris only to find out that they gave my room away. They said it wasn't an issue as they had a sister hotel a couple roads over and they would pay for a taxi to take me there. The hotel ended up being 20 minutes outside of paris in a bad neighbourhood. The hotel itself was disgusting, I've seen crack houses on TV nicer than this. To top it all off they refused to give me any kind of discount and I had to pay for my own way back to Paris. To top it all off I originally choose this hotel because it was two blocks from where I had a business meeting the next day. So much for convience. I would definately recommend not staying here. There was also a pull out bed in the room!!!

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business