“Nice brunch in a good area!”
Review of Casa Luca

Casa Luca
Reserve with
Save up to 50% when you reserve online *
Casa Luca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12,177 of 17,152 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Champs-Elysees
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
“Nice brunch in a good area!”
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

We went there for a brunch on a sunday: the buffet (37€) has everything it needs - pizza, pasta, antipasti and lots of sweets! The quality is good, the athmosphere is like in a typical parisian brasserie, and the service is nice. And all that with a view on the Arc de triomphe, what do you need more? ;-)

• Visited September 2013

• Finnish first
  • Turkish first
Augusta, Georgia
“Great Food”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We sat outside which put us within eyesight of Givenchy and Ives St. Laurent. My son had the pizza and really liked it and I had an ensalata caprese which was also very good. Great ambiance and decor.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank brendalikestotravel
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“OK food, rude server, awful manager”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

This is the cutest restaurant near the main tourist areas. However, the best thing about this place is the decor. The food is average at best but the service is 100% horrible. The waitress acted as if she didn't want to be bothered, messed up our order, and the manager refused to correct their mistake. I wouldn't bother with this place; you'd do better by eating from one of the street vendors.

• Visited December 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice little neighborhood place”
Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

When I found myself in the neighborhood with no dinner plans, my hotel (the excellent Keppler) recommended Casa Luca. I was more than pleased with the fresh pasta and attentive and charming service. Pace was unhurried. Usually, I've found, if you don't plan each Parisian meal to a fare-thee-well, you'll be disappointed. Casa Luca proved a happy exception.

Joplin Missouri
“Not Friendly”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We stopped by for lunch on a Sunday. This was the first visit to Paris for my wife and I. We were on our way to Arc de Triumphe when we saw Casa Luca. It looked nice with white linen napkins. We were a little stunned that their buffet was 39 Euros (each). The waitress could not have been less friendly or interested in us. We ended up getting a piccante pizza and leaving. My wife went to the restroom, only to find no running water, a soap dispenser and a bottle of Evan to use. There is a (partial) view of the Arch from the restaurant, but you can do better, elsewhere.

• Visited September 2012