“Good food, good service, good location.”
Review of Del Arte Paris

Del Arte Paris
Ranked #5,800 of 17,290 Restaurants in Paris
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Odeon / Saint-Michel
Description: Del Arte, network of Italian restaurants pizzeria, recognized in France for the quality of its pizza pies, pastas, dolce and other Italian specialities
Toronto, Canada
“Good food, good service, good location.”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

My husband and I stopped in for lunch after visiting the Cluny Museum. We shared a pizza which we both enjoyed and we found the prices reasonable. It wasn't busy when we went. The service was also friendly. We would go again if in the area!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank newtraveler0910

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Israel
“Good service, good pizza”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

We had pizzas and desserts in this restaurant. The decor was nice, the service was polite (but a little slow). The pizza was very tasty and the desserts were good. The prices were reasonable, but a little on the high side. I'd go back! :-)

• Visited December 2013
“Good italien for low budget ”
Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

We ordered a 10.90 menus for lunch, pizza and pasta were good, wine was included and the service was good

Boston, Massachusetts
“Great on a budget”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

My husband and I very much enjoyed our dinner here. The seasoned oil is amazing! We had pizza, pasta and two specialty drinks for just under 30 euros. Serve was sloooooow but we quickly found that this is a norm in Paris! We saw many families dining here. I would recommend this for anyone on a budget. Enjoy!!!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Lisa C
“Very Good Italian - won't break the budget”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

My husband and I really enjoyed this restaurant. We had a hard time finding smoke-free places to eat in Paris that were also reasonably priced (the outdoor cafes didn't do it for us). Plus, I don't like paying for water when the local water is great. This restaurant fit our criteria. The service was quick, we were able to get a carafe of water, and the meals were between 10 and 15 euro for dinner, some cheaper, which is an amazing price for Paris! I had gnocchi, which was twice as much as I could eat, even after sightseeing all day, and my husband had lasagna. Both were very delicious. We would definitely recommend this restaurant for any budget-minded person who still wants a good meal and good service in Paris.

• Visited June 2013