Tripadvisor
Paris
All reviews galeries lafayette romantic stay walking distance great place to stay rooms are clean nice hotel long weekend quiet at night hotel is located business trip bed was very comfortable gare du croissants every morning recommend this hotel opera metro
Selected filters
Reviewed December 10, 2019

Will do again
good value for money
Umm, I slept well
Very good location, I could walk to work
The people were nice
Yada yada yada
I've got 70 more characters to go. Have a nice day. See you soon. xoxo

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed December 7, 2019 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights with my boyfriend in this hotel. We got it with very low price. Very friendly staff!! They helped us to get a shuttle bus to the airport when there was a strike and we couldn’t take a train.. Only dissappointing thing was that we saw some dishes laying around the hallway two times (maybe someone ate breakfast in their room and then left the dishes on the floor) and the airconditioning was broken: it was hot and air was so heavy everytime we arrived to the room.. Breakfast was 12€ which was expensive comparedwhst they offered. Otherwise would recommend if you are going for a budget trip!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 25, 2019

Myself and my boyfriend stayed at this hotel and both agreed it was a good location.
It had all the basics you needed for a base in the city.
The staff are really friendly, always making conversations and recommendations on where to go.

The only downfall we found was the lift...
We were placed in a room next to the lift which is fine, we can deal with a humming noise but it wasn’t just that! We had the most horrendous high pitch screeching sound that went on for 5-10 seconds every time the lift came to our floor and open the doors.
Our first morning waking up in the hotel we went down to reception to explain what was going on and to see if they were aware of this. The receptionist was fully aware of it and said there was nothing they could do about it.
I really felt like they could have put a sign up on the lift stating it was out of order from 10:30 pm - 7:00 am as it’s causing disturbance to the guests.
This left us with three very interrupted nights sleep, we aren’t ones to complain but we felt like this could have been dealt with a lot better.

I would stay here again but I would want to make sure this lift is fixed as I can’t explain enough how irritating and disturbing this was at all hours of the night and morning!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank KLT97J
Reviewed October 14, 2019

Nice and clean hotel close to everything important in Paris. Walking distance to Louvre, Montmartre, Gere du Nord and metro lines. Rooms are clean but small. Bathroom nice and clean. Breakfast simple and same every morning. Employees very polite and friendly. They kept my lagage before and after registration in hotel. For recommendation.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed September 2, 2019

Very nice hotel and professional staff. The staff knows Paris. The room is well soundproofed, lunch is excellent. The hotel is located near different markets, cafes, subway. I recommend this hotel for any type of travel

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
livinghotels75009, réceptionniste at Hotel Villa La Parisienne, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2019

Dear guest,
we really appreciate the positive marks. Our staff is really prfofessionals about their domain. We hope to welcome you again,
Best regards,