“Absolute Delight”

Ranked #1,322 of 21,416 Restaurants in Paris
Neighborhood: 17th Arr. - Batignolles-Monceau
Neighborhood: 17th Arr. - Batignolles-Monceau
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It’s hard to find fault with this place, from the charming, efficient yet somehow relaxed service to the imaginative typically French dishes; I savoured every bite and every sip. Even Phil Collins playing in the background couldn’t put me off. Wonderful place, will certainly be back.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (52)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Was glad to find the reviews of this small bistro in Arr 17. It's not large, but not tiny either with indoor and outdoor seating. The gentleman who runs the front of the house is too humble in his description of his English skills. He was able to lead us through all of dinner despite our very limited French.
The menu is small but their are nightly specials for starter, entree, and dessert as well. The salad, veal with mushrooms & tagliatelle were all delicious. Wine selection was also good.
I may venture back soon to see what else is on special. Thank you very much to our hosts.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed February 13, 2019

Fresh, home cooked, à la minute...
Very friendly atmosphere, only a few tables and the owner serving you whilst his mum is cooking in the kitchen... good quality, price, value...

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 10, 2019

On a business trip and needing to eat I was recommended to this restaurant by the hotel Mercure opposite and it was just what I needed. Travelling on my own, I was made to feel very welcome, they had several small tables for 1 or 2 and a good mix of locals and travellers. Food was really great. Fresh and local I would suspect and place run by mother and sun, with mother cooking and son front of house. I would go back again for sure. I didn't book and its quite small. So if it gets more popular which I suspect it will, you may need to book.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed July 28, 2018

Amazing little oasis of friendliness. Fantastic service, great food. Enjoyed a dinner then lunch the following day. Easy walk from Novotel 17.

Date of visit: July 2018