“Delicious!!”
Review of Don Giovanni

Don Giovanni
Reserve with
Don Giovanni is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #426 of 17,020 Restaurants in Paris
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Le Marais
Thailand
“Delicious!!”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Many delicious menus with a warm welcome staffs, friendly atmosphere and reasonable price. The restuarant is located a bit out of tourist location, but not so far from Marais. Recommended Italian restuarant in Paris!

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank sornin

Toulouse, France
“Small friendly italian in the heart of Paris”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

If you want a warm welcome and great italien food you can't do much better than here. Has been a regular haunt over the last few years on trips to Paris as you can always rely on the owners have some great specials and a choice of exception umbrian wine hidden on the premises. Just trust in the dish of the day and their wine recommendation and they rarely disappoint. Worth reserving event mid-week since the number of tables downstairs are limited but they will open upstairs if they know people are coming.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank IanMatthews
Paris, France
“For those who want a small good Italian restaurant”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

I have been 2 times at this restaurant and intend to come more often.

The restaurant is from the outside a little bit hidden, next to a bright lit bistro, so you walked past it before you even notice it

Inside it is simple tasteful decorated, without being pretentious or too touristic (no Italian colored decorations or Chianti bottles on the wall)

First time we went there, it was a year ago with a Italian speaking friend. We had very good food (I don't remember exactly what) and had a very nice time (the waiter is very talkative and friendly)

I thought I left last year a review at tripadvisor, but could not find it anymore!?
I also could not find the restaurant by zooming in at the map!
Some error?? I think it should have appeared, because it is rather well rated.

Yesterday We tried it again, this time without the Italian speaking friend.
We were not disappointed

My partner ordered Spaghetti a la Vongole (clamps) and I ordered Penne with ricotta and aubergines. Both meals were very good. The spaghetti was very spicy with lots off garlic
The penne was milder, good with lots of ricotta
As dessert we choose home made panna cotta and home made tiramisu
The panna cotta was great, my friend found the tiramisu very good, so did I ,but I missed the "alcoholic" part of the recipe a bit.

As a wine we were advised a Chianti 2008, which was a very good choice.

Tatal costs 2 persons incl 1 bottle wine €75

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Eatertttttt
“EyalFromTelaviv”
Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

We entered the restaurant after random recomendation from toy store owner. We had delicious dinner in this home like place. My wife ate dish of calamary and tomatoes and i ate linguiny del mar. Both were generous and very tasty. We ate there twice out of 4 nights we were in paris and both times we enjoyed very much.

London, United Kingdom
“very central and lots of locals”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

friendliest and best service I've had in central Paris... ever. We went with a group of 5 friends and occupied about a quarter of the restaurant. Staff was great, helpful, trilingual (En, Fr, It) and the food was very decent and good value for money. Great place to spend a long, long dinner night with friends!

Visited November 2012