“Great meal and mint tea!”
Review of Chez Jaafar

Chez Jaafar
Ranked #908 of 18,002 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Tunisian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Quartier Latin
Reviewed April 30, 2013

We ordered one of the main courses (I do not remember the name of it) however it was delicious. The mint tea was excellent, I have never drink so tasty and aroma tea! Thank you

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Jaafar and his family will welcome you to this warm and cozy restaurant where the food is always delicious! I live in the Latin Quarter and I dine here often and count it among the best restaurants in Paris for a reasonable price. The staff speaks English and they are very friendly to their guests. The restaurant can be very crowded on weekends, so it would suggest making reservations, especially if there are more than two people dining. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone ! Please give yourself a treat and visit Chez Jaafar !

Reviewed March 10, 2013

I went to this restaurant with friends to eat couscous; Although it was Saturday night, the restaurant was empty. We were looking for a quiet place where to talk and have a nice dinner, but honestly, being the only guests is never a plus. Couscous was ok, nothing special though. Portion just enough for four people and average prices for the area. The waiter was nice, although at 23.30 he made it nicely clear that it was time to close and go home. I am sure there are better restaurants in Paris to eat couscous.

1  Thank Lamu_P
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Great food. Very friendly staff. We are not experienced eaters of North African cuisine. The waiter talked us through the menu and even demonstrated how to serve it. Food was very homely and tasty. Felt healthy and filling. I would highly recommend if you are in the area.

2  Thank specialk23
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Have had many excellent meals here! Please review my blogpost for further details: http://coriannagoesxc.tumblr.com/post/43411520347/chez-jaafar.