“I love this little street cafe”
Review of L'Amazonial

L'Amazonial
Ranked #2,760 of 17,155 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Les Halles
Description: A deux pas des Halles et de Chatelet, et aux porte du Marais, l'Amazonial est l'adresse en plein coeur de Paris ou vous pouvez savourer des bons plats faits maison a toute heure de la journee. Des cafes du matin, aux cocktails de soiree, l'Amazonial et sa terrasse accueillante vous accueillent a toutes les heures de la journee avec un service brasserie simple et accueillant. On vient et on revient ici pour les bons plats et l'excellent accueil que vous reserve toute une equipe sympathique et professionnelle.
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“I love this little street cafe”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

our second visit to this part of Paris and our second visit here.
mainly locals which is always a good sign. the food simple but tasty and the staff very friendly

Visited April 2013

“unexpected delicious birthday dinner”
Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

I and my wife planned to go to another resturant for my birthday after visiting Pompidou center. But unfortunately that one is full. So I had to change my plan. According to tripadvisor, I found this one with 4 and half star. But I still had the concern on not much reviews. Actually the meal is wonderful especially the smashed potato. We couldn't find the better one during our Europe Trip. With one salad, one entree, two flats, the billing is 48 euro which sounds reasonable. ???? ?????? ???????? ????? ???? ???? ??48??

1 Thank Allaroundzhu
wigan
“Just average”
Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

We went here out of desperation rather than choice as we were cold, hungry, and a lot of the better restaurants were shut.

We had two croques, two drinks, and a creme brûlée, cost us the best part of 50 euros and the restaurant inside was colder than if you sat outside under patio heaters.

Positive note, the creme brûlée was really good!

Visited March 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“Perfect Evening Meal”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Myself and my boyfriend were in search of a nice place to have dinner one evening in Paris. We just so happened that we stumbled across this lovely place. There is nothing we could fault it on! The service was wonderful and perfectly timed. The food was absolutely delicious, especially our starter of goats cheese. It worked out to not be over-the-top expensive and we got a lovely caraff of red wine to compliment our meal. Once we were finished with our food we asked our waiter if we could sit outside to have our coffees, which he was more than happy to facilitate with no hassle or confusion. All round perfect evening meal in a gorgeous, well placed restaurant in the heart of Paris, definitely worth paying a visit and we would definitely eat there again.

• Visited January 2013
Canada
“Good food and location”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

My wife and I stopped here on the way back from the Centre Pompidou for dinner. We sat outside and people watched. Their cocktail drinks, especially the "Paradise" was elegantly presented and their food is very good. I had the grilled salmon and my wife had a cheeseburger and fries, both of which were reasonably priced.

• Visited July 2012