“Very pleasant, great location”
Review of Le Castiglione

Le Castiglione
Ranked #1,886 of 18,127 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Louvre / Palais-Royal
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Very nice dinner - the roast chicken was excellent and the apple tart was delicious. The location is very convenient to the Jardin de Tuileries (and Westin hotel). Very good bistro food, albeit with prices to match the high end area. Service was very pleasant and attentive. Would not hesitate to return.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

We have had lunch here on two different stays in Paris. The food is exactly as French high-end bistro should be. We would rather skip our usual 3 star-experience on our next trip to Paris in order to go here.

1  Thank Søren A
Reviewed July 13, 2014

food is outstanding - make sure to have the Apple tart for dessert. It is the best apple tart ever!
Service is also fabulous - attentive and friendly. Location is great for people watching esp if you sit ourstide

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Burnt food,over cooked, annoying people etc. very disappointing. Forgot us, forgot our wine which is even worse when you are getting bad service. You don't even get to drink your way through it.

1  Thank L N
Reviewed June 28, 2014

I had lunch upstairs on my trip to Paris in March sand there are some meals that you will remember forever; this was one of them.
This may seem an exaggeration, but it is absolutely not…I had the scallop entree with the lightest of lemon sauces and fresh greens that was unforgettable.One of the most perfectly prepared dishes I've ever had…and this was"LUNCH"!!!! The finale was their macaroon aux framboises…ambrosia.
The good thing is too…that this little cafe is right on the route I transverse every time I'm in Paris, so I don't even have to go out of my way. I've eaten here many times and if it wasn't good I wouldn't return...…but this meal was exceptional.

1  Thank konstantinamahlia