“Our last meal in Paris”

Ranked #9,876 of 18,121 Restaurants in Paris
Neighborhood: Quartier Latin
Neighborhood: Quartier Latin
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Such quaint spot in the Latin Quarter. We sat a cozy table for 4 and had burgers and frites and wine. They gave us the english menu which was helpful. Great place for a casual meal

Reviewed May 3, 2014

Became our local during our stay in Paris. Always busy and well priced particularly during happy hour

Reviewed February 1, 2014

This place nearly KILLED me!

I was coming from the pantheon on an unusually hot day and was dehydrated. I figured that I would stop in for a drink and some food to help alleviate the dehydration and the staff was exceedingly rde and unprofessional. They asked me to move around several times then later asked me to leave because I was moving around too much. They kicked me out because I was dehydrated and if I hadn't found some help elsewhere I could have been in a much worse situation. DO NOT COME HERE IF YOU ARE NOT FROM PARIS AS THE STAFF HAS NO COMPASSION OR UNDERSTANDING!!! The absolute WORST EXPERIENCE I had while in Europe!

1  Thank Steven C
Reviewed May 15, 2013

The service was bad and the food was mediocre. If you are looking for a basic burger near rue de ecole then this is your place

Reviewed March 4, 2013

We were waiting for a concert in St Ephreme's church and wanted to eat something before. We choose 2 gratins, it was very good for a reasonable price. As it was Sunday afternoon it was very calm and quiet, there were some students and their profs as Sorbonne is just near here. Nice and cozy place!