Tripadvisor

Ranked #14,954 of 21,629 Restaurants in Paris
Neighborhood: Le Marais
Neighborhood: Le Marais
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place is like a cliche of the worst Parisian Restaurant ever, can make you laugh thats how its unbelievable
Food ,little portion,not warm. Grumpy stuff
And a woman behind a counter who takes all her frustrations on the clients.
I am sorry if you wish to have good opinion about restaurants in Paris,avoid this place.

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (106)

Reviewed October 1, 2019

I was there for a night drink, and I had some snacks. The neighborhood is lively, and on a warm day you will enjoy the location, but I wasn't able to find any other advantage. The food was average and the service was probably below average.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed July 1, 2019 via mobile

Nicely situated around le carreau du temple. À well animated area with lots of bars and restaurant.

Le Croco is a place I would recommend on summer because of their Terrasse. This is a great place to have drinks, as it is kind of quiet and their cocktails are pretty goods.

Regarding the food menu. I was surprise as it is rich and really good. Last time I had the fish ceviche. Very tasty

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed March 8, 2019 via mobile

Coffee mediocre, staff spectacularly Ill-tempered. No greeting. Cups banged down, spoons scooting and water glasses almost tossed. I can just imagine what response asking for the sans-gluten menu might get!!!
Really, don’t bother.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed December 18, 2018 via mobile

I visited this place twice. First time I ordered eggs but they forgot my bread. I waited for 15 minutes and my food got cold! Second time there were four of us. They forgot to bring food to one of my friends.
The food is ok, but not the best. Place itself is very cozy. I'm not coming back

Date of visit: December 2018