Review Highlights
Never again

I was charged 2 euros each way for my 1 piece of luggage to be placed in the hold when in the... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
JoanaMonteiro99
Always late

I only tried twice in my trip, San sebastian and Bayonne. Both are late, One late 30mins and the... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
dor66
Singapore, Singapore

Recommended experiences in and around Paris
from $86.96
from $23.12
from $71.55
from $106.77
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 21, 2019

The bus arrived almost 2 hours late and was not even a bus from the initial company. No one could inform us of the delay, the WIFI wasn't working so for a 7h30 trip (that was supposed to be 6 hours) it was terrible.

Reviewed December 12, 2019

The bus was over an hour and half late, no communication from Eurostar whatsoever. It’s winter and there’s 30 people waiting in the blistering cold in Lyon clueless. Not to mention the company demanded we all print physical tickets even though the tickets themselves are just QR codes. Driver didn’t apologise for the delay, was surly and rude. Appalling company. AVOID.

Reviewed November 30, 2019 via mobile

1. Bus is old, bumpy
2. Staff blocked first 4 rows of the bus seats, claiming that it is "reserved", but no one boarded the bus or sat at those seats
3. No wifi on the bus
4. Our bus arrived Netherlands 2 hours earlier than the scheduled time.
We were supposed to arrive at 5.55AM. We ended up at the Amsterdam train ststion at 3.55AM, trains had not even started running yet. We were forced to wait out in the cold.
If I could rate 0 stars, I would. We will not sit in a Eurolines bus anymore.

Reviewed November 24, 2019 via mobile

Bus arrived in Amsterdam nearly an hour early,
seats were comfortable, driver(s) were friendly!
The bus itself could’ve used a good cleaning,
hence a 4 of 5 rating!

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed November 20, 2019

No possible to contact company in anyway !!!
I have to throw my food on 8h long journey, because I have been told by driver I am not allowed to take any food and drinks on the board!!!! HOW DARE YOU !!!! To keep people hungry and thirsty ??!! And tell them they are not allowed, I am your customer that first of all , second the driver doesn’t do any stops during the journey only on border( so there wasn’t chance to buy and eat on the break) ! How is that even possible?
So please be aware of this company !!! I will never ever use their services again!!!!

Date of experience: November 2019