Review Highlights

Fantastic tour!

Reviewed July 26, 2017
norleen29
Morden, Canada

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

I have been on two tours with Emma and both have been amazing! She manages to show you the must sees of Paris while taking you through the city through the eyes of a local. She gives great tips to maximize your time in the city and has great recommendations for cafes. Her excitement to share what she loves about Paris just added to the excitement of our vacation.

Date of experience: May 2017
Directmetours, Owner at Direct Me Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2017

Thank you so much Jessica! It was such a treat to see in your in Paris twice! Looking forward to the third time!

Reviewed July 26, 2017

As this was my first trip to Paris (and Europe), I could not have had a better experience than with Emma of directmetours. Emma met our group of six women at 8am on June 14, 2017 at our hotel. A leisurely walk to Coquelicot for a sidewalk breakfast started our day. Among our tourist sites were the Love Wall ('I love you' in every language in the world); Sacre Coeur; Montmartre area (artisan vendors where we purchased original pieces of art); Moulin Rouge; Galeries Lafayette; Opera Garnier; Arc de Triomphe; Champs Elyees; Tuileries Gardens; Louvre; and Palais-Royal. A very tasty lunch (Parisian style at sidewalk café with wine, of course), a few metro rides, a stop at a drug store (so glad you were our translator, Emma!), and escort back to our hotel in late afternoon completed our day. As Emma is also from Manitoba, it was even more special that she was our guide. Her French is so perfeft, one would not know she is an expat! Thank you again, Emma, for showing us 'your' Paris, and for going above and beyond that day and since then. I highly recommend anyone travelling to Paris to connect with Emma and directmetours!

Date of experience: July 2017
Directmetours, Owner at Direct Me Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2017

Thank you so much Norleen! It was such a treat to show you lovely ladies around the city!

Reviewed June 22, 2017

Being shown the city and the metro system was extremely helpful upon arrival. Also had a great time with Emma going out for lunch and showing me some awesome places. Very highly recommended.

Date of experience: June 2017
Directmetours, Owner at Direct Me Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2017

Thank you Laura! It was a pleasure to introduce you to Paris :)

Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

Having been to Paris before I had already done a tourist type of visit. But this time was hoping for a more authentic experience; and I got it with direct me tours! From where to buy local produce and meats, to the best little coffee shops, and great suggestions to other local events going on during your visit you will be taken care of every step of the way! Direct me tours ensures you know your way to each destination and even where to buy toiletries you might have forgotten to pack! No matter your length of stay in

Highly recommend this business if your looking for an experience you'll never forget!

Date of experience: August 2016
Directmetours, Owner at Direct Me Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2017

Thank you Stephanie!

Reviewed May 21, 2017

Our trip to Paris in November was our best trip to date, even better than an all inclusive vacation to a tropical destination all thanks to the Direct my day Tour! As new visitors to this country it would have been impossible to see as much as we did, and at the same time get information while we toured helped make this even more memorable. Highly recommended! Made the next day when we were walking around on our own, having had the tour the day before. Views of the city from different perspectives, eg steps of Sacre Coeur and top floor of Galleries Lafalette,etc were breathtaking, just to mention a few.

Date of experience: November 2016

Thanks! Glad you were able to enjoy your Direct My Day tour, it was an pleasure showing your group around!