“Very mordern and yammy ! Very kind !”
Review of O Coffeeshop

O Coffeeshop
Ranked #33 of 254 Coffee & Tea in Paris
Neighborhood: 15th Arr. - Vaugirard
Neighborhood: 15th Arr. - Vaugirard
Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

I just searched near my hotel for brunch. And this place is best place for brunch and coffee. They are very kind and explained the menu that we didnt know.
Bread were very soft and yam, egg benedict was perfect for me.

호텔주변에서 브런치 하려고 갔던곳입니다! 너무 맛있게먹었네요. 여기 음식 짜지않고, 딱 맛있습니다. 완전 추천해요!!! 에그베네딕트랑 프렌치토스트 강추

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

This fabulous little cafe has the BEST coffee in Paris! They offer non-dairy alternatives for the coffee and a selection of delicious food. Run by a passionate team, I can’t recommend this place enough. It was the highlight to our trip!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 15, 2018

This is a lovely, albeit tiny, café, located in a beautiful street, filled with lovely culinary options.
We sat for an afternoon coffee and cake with friends, and despite the food being lovely, the chairs were anything but comfortable and we ended up leaving with a hurting back.
Still, the staff was lovely, and the place is good for a quick drink.
4 coffees and 3 cakes were apx. 30 Euros.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 21, 2018

I found this place when I googled "best breakfast in Paris", and read reviews about the legendary avocado sandwich. I might have had too high expectations, so I was a bit disappointed. By all means, the sandwich was very good, it's just that I had expected more. Great hot chocolate though, and the staff was very friendly - so overall it was a good experience.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

Not a thousand options, but high quality and excellent, friendly service. Prices not exaggerated for my understanding

Date of visit: April 2018