“Très bon”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Quartier Latin
Description: A wonderful traditional French cuisine, served in a restaurant of charm and character. The tables look out on a delightful garden made of hundred of flowers. Le jardin d’Ivy is a refreshing find, close to the Latin Quarter and located rue Mouffetard, one of the most typical streets of Paris. The food is generous, delicious and served with warm hospitality and professionalism.
London, United Kingdom
“Très bon”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Very nice restaurant! I come from Paris and I am quite difficult with food ! I wanted to invit my English boyfriend with my family and we all enjoyed it. Très bon restaurant a prix raisonable ! Super atmosphere et le service super! Staff are very nice and friendly.
A essayer les escargots exceptionnel ! A refaire avec plaisir

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank julie123202

“Great restaurant on rue mouffetard 75”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We just happened upon this restaurant on our last night in Paris . We had an excellent meal ,the service was excellent and the dessert was devine
It's not the cheapest meal but well worth it

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Edgy65
Jerusalem, Israel
“exellent gourme resturant on Rue Mouffetard 75( latine quarter)”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

we were 2 adults and a young girl(12). we have found this place on the tripadviser recommendatins,it turned to be a very good one. this was the best meal we had in Paris. It really was so tasty that I wish I could to go back and eat there once more (I am already back in my country). It was a franch tradional meal and the quality was superb. We took 2 goureme meals (28 ero per one)for the 3 of us. The service was very attentive (our waitress spoke english!) The place itself is nice and charming. We have already recommanded it to friends that are travling to paris and we recommand it here!

• Visited July 2013
Sydney
“A locals' restaurant in the tourist strip”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Jardin d'Ivy is a good value locals restaurant in the middle of an area with quite a few average quality tourist-focused restaurants. It is an unassuming place with a French feel. Food is of good quality and great value for their set menus. The restaurant seemed to be filled with locals. This is always a good sign. We were recommended by our hotel and were not disappointed.

Visited July 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Good Food, Great Service”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Best service I've ever had in Europe.
Very good food for a reasonable price (especially considering it's Paris).
I read other reviews that complained it was too tightly packed but we were there on a Wednesday night and there was enough people to create a good atmosphere but there was still lots of space.
I really enjoyed the music, created a great atmosphere.
I'd say it's a good choice for a French dinner in the popular Latin Quarter.

• Visited June 2013