“Sea food restaurant but I was more intrigued on quality desserts”
Review of Quinte - CLOSED

Quinte
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Trocadero
Description: New Restaurant: www.tripadvisor.com/7314647
London, United Kingdom
“Sea food restaurant but I was more intrigued on quality desserts”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

The restaurant in residential area - I must be honest. The setting and atmosphere of the restaurant is not that special nor great.

I went in the summer, a day before the restaurant was going to close for the summer, so I may be biased. I actually did not find any of the fish dish that amazing. Okay, it is not bad but not something I will rave out...

what I found amazing was desserts. Pot of chocolates to quality of maringue to sugar biscuits that came with poached pears. Wow!!! I am not a sweet tooth but I bake myself and I always try out a few things here and there... and this was a mind blowing.

If you are running out of ideas or happen to be in the area, I would recommend but this is for sure not a place I go through a mountain of trouble to get to. It is a bit short of destination restaurant in my mind for the setting and lack of excitement around the main dish.

Visited July 2012

Lausanne , Switzerland
“Worth the trip”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We reserved a month in advance for this hotel(you never know) and were extremely pleased with the food and service, father and son on this given day. The Cannelloni aux gambas is the best thing.......and then i had the Quasi de veau - Polenta moelleuse – Câpres en vinaigrette , also a great choice...... Will go back.

• Visited February 2013
British Columbia
“You will LOVE this one!”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I had the privilege to eat at this very lovely restaurant. The meals are extremely flavourful, and very satisfying. You will enjoy this food if you like delicious home cooking. The price point is very fair as well. Make yourself a reservation. You will not be disappointed. You will remember this one!

• Visited September 2012
Silicon Valley, CA
“Elegantly simple Mediterranean cuisine in the 16ème”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Enjoyed a quiet lunch with a friend at Mets Gusto in Oct 2011. Commenced with a cream of lentils soup (velouté de lentilles aux jambons) followed by a salt cod brandade with coco beans (brandade de cabillaud et haricots cocos) and finally desert: a chocolate cream with crunchy hazelnuts and coffee ice cream (crémeux chocolat aux noisettes du Piémont croustillantes, glace café). Food was delicious, elegantly presented (see photos associated with this review), reasonably priced for the quality, with excellent service.

• Visited November 2011
Toronto
“A must if you are visiting Paris”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

You enter the resturant and you know that you are going to enjoy it. We were welcomed by David who is a part owner of this resturant. I know everyone can tell about great restaurants in Paris, however, visiting this city very often , I can say that this is one of the best resturant. The food is fantastic, simple where you can taste every ingridiant, and as Gael said to us I cook the food that I love, and yes we loved it as well. The wine selection is great, the service is fantastic. This resturant should be full every day, and to get a reservation it should be be difficult and yet it is not. It may be because it is in a quite neighborhood in the 16 arr, but I would say if you are in Paris do not miss this place, it is a great great. Resturant.

• Visited September 2012