“Saved My Life!”

Neighborhood: Odeon / Saint-Michel
Norristown, Pennsylvania
“Saved My Life!”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Thanks Mich Sandwiches, you guys saved my life on a recent visit to Paris. My friends and I were rushing to catch a Paris walking tour that morning and in doing so missed breakfast. When I came out of the Metro station at St Michel I was famished and was prepared to throw fist fulls of euros to find the first sandwich shop I could, and there you were. My only complaint was you had too many wonderful selections to choose from! The staff is super friendly and English speaking. Try the chorizo baguette, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank DannyZ24

• Turkish first
Detroit, MI
“Just delicious!”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Little take out stand near the fountain St. Michel, crepes, sandwiches and drinks. We got sandwiches two differant days, so good. The grilled tomato and cheese with salad was yummy. Swiss cheese and some kind of meat with salad added was divine. Salami and cheese with salad grilled delightful and the tuna was very good. Had a crepe with just sugar for 2 euros, it was really really good. The prices were fantastic, I think we paid like 7 euros for two sandwiches. An absolute find in the St. Michel area. Go here instead of the Chez Clement next door.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank maurbol
Paris, France
“just love it!”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

when I was told for the first time that they have the best CREPES in Paris I did not believe. BUt after I had my first one with cheese and mashrooms I fall inlove!!! a great combination of flavours, a great level of service and a place where you want to come again and again!!! always fresh and delicious whateveer you choose to take!! for an unbelievable for Paris low price ;)

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank YoMIK
Brookfield, Wisconsin
“Best San Michel area sandwiches and crepes”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

This little take and eat place is great and was ideally located in the St. Michel area by the Holiday Inn. We tried crepes many places and the best were here. The sandwiches were not only good, but reasonably priced compared to others we saw.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Millionmiletravelers
Zurich, Switzerland
“Great and fairly cheap crepes”
Reviewed January 1, 2009

Not so far from latin quarter but much better than pre-built and very small crepes in latin quarter. Very good

1 Thank mpapamanz