“Amazing!”

Hotel Sublim Eiffel
Ranked #915 of 1,804 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Me and my boyfriend stayed here for two nights, celebrating my 21st birthday! This hotel was perfect. Definatley recomend for couples. Very romantic and modern. Everything you need is there for you. Staff are so helpful. Location was perfect, right outside metro station. Room was tided and cleaned every day, clean towels too. The room wasnt massive, but big enough for two with a few bags. Highly reccomend this hotel. If we ever go back again, we'll be staying here. We also tried out the steam room. Perfect after a day of walking round Paris. Very resonable priced too, very intimate and romantic. We never wanted to leave the room, wanted to make the most out of it, amazing view out of bathroom window and balcony. Effiel tower at night looks so beautiful. This place ticked all the right boxes!

Room Tip: Try and stay on the sixth floor or higher, view of effiel tower is amazing.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Hotel Sublim Eiffel

Reviewed January 15, 2013

I stayed in the Sublim Eiffel Hotel with my girlfriend during the last autumn, and I found it a little strange. I mean, the food is very good, the breackfast is very generous, the staff is sooo kind and polite, the rooms are big and very clean, the atmosphere is very warm, but I found a little strange the colours of the room 0.o The hotel is proposed like a romantic hotel, but it isn't so romantic: there's planty of bright colours and there's not a romantic atmosphere, or it isn't the kind of romanticism that everybody like.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

Our first visit to Paris and we thought it would be fun to stay somewhere a bit different. I like to stay in all kinds of accommodation when travelling but on this occasion for me the bad outweighed the good. It's a nice, clean, new hotel very handily located opposite a metro station. We had a blue room on the second floor. The room was really dark (unless you turned the lights on, in which case it was really bright). The bed was very comfortable. There was lots of road noise from outside and I think unless you're on the sixth floor, the view is not so good. The shower needs a lesson in origami-ing yourself to get in and out. The tip about the breakfast at the cafe nearby (turn right out of the hotel and walk to the next block) is a great tip! Seems like lots of others have enjoyed their stay so I think this hotel is just not for us.

Room Tip: Higher floors are definitely better!
Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

I can't recommend this place enough. It was clean and comfortable with great service which was a real bonus but what we were looking for was a trendy modern boutique style accommodation. This place was just right.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I stayed in room 603 and had a wonderful view of the Eiffel Tower. The room decor is simply amazing, it was hard to leave the room! The hotel only has 7 levels and is fun and funky.

This hotel would be suited for couples or solo travellers. The rooms don't appear big enough for a family group.

This hotel is perfectly located across from Sevres Lecourbe met (train) station 6 and close to Cambronne. it is also close enough to the city where you could walk into the city.

The staff were amazing, friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean, warm and modern with an eccentric twist.

I highly recommend this hotel to anyone passing through Paris.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed December 13, 2012

My fiance and I stayed at the Sublim Eiffel Hotel during a three day visit to Paris. This was our first time in the city and we were so happy we selected the Sublim Eiffel for our stay. We wanted a hotel that would be fun, funky, and in a good location to get around the city. Sublim Eiffel was perfect for those needs!

The hotel staff were very friendly and accommodating. They spoke great English for us non-French speakers. Although we knew our broken phrases, it was nice that the staff were able to communicate with us.

Before we went on our trip we saw a lot of mediocre reviews about the Sublim Eiffel, which made us rethink our hotel choice. I was nervous reading reviews that people thought the rooms looks poorly kept and dingy, but when we arrived we found out that wasn't the case at all. The rooms were kept in great condition!

We stayed in the green room on the third floor. We had a view of the Eiffel Tower and the metro right outside our window. We loved watching the Eiffel Tower from our room when the lights were lit up. We both enjoyed the decor of the room, especially the shower and the carpet. I would not recommend this hotel for families because the shower is see-through and I can see it being difficult for non-couples. But we loved the room! The metro stop is literally outside the door, which made it super handy to get around the city.

2  Thank Zanika2005
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Made a special effort to get a travel / hotel deal which included the Sublim Eiffel and I am so glad that I did.

My girlfriend and I stayed here for 2 nights at the beginning of December and were sorry to leave. The staff are very friendly, the decor of the rooms is absolutely amazing, and even though we had a room on the second floor (so no view of the Eiffel Tower and directly opposite the Metro station) we loved every minute we were there. The lift is a little frightening mind, it's tiny (2 people with 2 cases squeezed in) and it bumps a little, but we got up and down safely enough!

It is located about a 15 minute walk from the Eiffel Tower, and over the road from a Metro station, or about a 3 minute walk from another on a different line. Getting around Paris from here is as easy as you could hope for.

We didn't try breakfast, as it's a buffet style for 14 Euros each, and if you turn right out of the front door and cross the road, you arrive at a very nice little cafe which does a good continental breakfast for 7 euros, which is a no-brainer really.

Wifi is free and reliable, mini-bar in the room not overly stocked and obviously more expensive than in shops, but pretty reasonable, and the shower area is something to behold! The lighting in the room is perfect and makes the shower area glow - not great if you're shy, but provides comedy and titilation in equal measure!

The TV has 3 English channels (all news), but you don't go to Paris to sit in a hotel room and watch TV - no matter how nice the room is!

We will definitely be staying here when we go back to Paris and I would recommend this over any of the other similar priced hotels.

Room Tip: all rooms are equal but higher up you get a view of the Eiffel Tower get breakfast from a cafe acro...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple