Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
The Peninsula Paris(Paris)
$1,098
The Peninsula
  • Pool
$237
$230
  • Pool
Hotel Augustin - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
$163
$280
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
1,649 results
All reviewsarc de triompheeiffel towermarriott propertiesplatinum memberturn down serviceconcierge staffmacaroonsbusiness centermodern hotelsmall balconyprior to our arrivalfamily roombottle of champagnetwo blockslocation is greateach morningbreakfast was included
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We stayed 5 nights at this hotel & were very pleased with it. It is in a bit of a quiet neighborhood (not much nightlife or restaurants), but a quick walk to the Arc & Champs Elysees, and also to 2 metro stations. The staff was absolutely excellent - friendly & helpful - which really made this hotel stand out for us. We had a jr. suite so the room was very spacious & comfortable. Our breakfast was included each day & was ok, nothing special. But overall, a very good experience.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The terrific staff makes this hotel a great choice if you want to stay near the Arc de Triomphe and the Champs Elysees. The concierges (Navigators) were so helpful. We were especially impressed with Hynek, a wonderful young man who helped us "navigate" our way around Paris.
Our room was quite large and had a tiny view of the Arc. The bathroom was large for Paris and the amenities were great. We enjoyed walking to Rue Poncelet every day to enjoy the delightful open air markets and shops---maybe a 7 minute walk. We also had a great dinner at L'Annexe, a short walk from the hotel. This is a very expensive hotel. The rooms are very nice but the public areas like the lobby and hallways are not 5 star. Overall we had a wonderful stay and would recommend this hotel--especially to those of you who have Marriott points!

Room Tip: Higher rooms facing Wagram have better views
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 27, 2013

First, let me say the staff was wonderful. Everyone was very helpful and did everything they could for us. The internet is fast, 15 Mbps on the download. The restaurant is great for breakfast. The bathroom is large and the rooms are not European sized.

There is only one problem, we were there during 84-94 F temps. The air conditioning in our room could not keep up with the heat. My guess is the rooms were 75-77 degrees with the air conditioner running as hard as it could nonstop. We just could not get comfortable after walking miles per day and going out for a nice dinner with wine.

So, I would definitely give it 5 stars if the air conditioning met up with the rest of the hotel. I would enjoy staying here September - May.

Room Tip: be a Gold or above Marriott Rewards Member for free wifi and breakfast
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

This property is not even close to a 5 star. It is more like a 3 star property. Rooms are small, service is mediocre, and the concierge clearly tried to steer us towards restaurants that were tourist traps where they were getting kick backs. Definitely not worth the money. Stay somewhere else

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Ben F
Reviewed July 24, 2013

So it was one of those trips where everything seemed to go wrong. I was traveling to Paris for a few days and had forgotten my credit card. All I had was a cash card that allowed me to takeaway a small amount of Euro per day. The staff at the Renaissance went above and beyond their duty to help me with my situation. They called American Express on my behalf numerous times and helped me navigate the subway (the most reasonable way to see the city) as well as recommending a restaurant that was not only exceptionally delicious, but also offered a 3 course meal for 25 euro! Bravo to Cedric, the concierge! I will be back again and recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Paris.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family