Ways to Experience Walks of France
from $88.59
from $185.04
from $61.68
More Info
All reviews day tour highlights tour paris catacombs would highly recommend this tour wealth of knowledge notre dame mona lisa catacomb tour incredible guide small group skip the line tour art history sainte chapelle walking tour de la on display farid
Selected filters
Reviewed August 9, 2019 via mobile

We just returned from “Alone with the Mona Lisa” tour with Adam who was an incredible guide. His knowledge of the museum, the art and history, the restoration of the work and his humor were impeccable! I believe the biggest pro was his ability to engage and keep my 11 and 16 year old interested after 3 hours in an art museum. Both girls left the tour interested and excited about the history and the art stating this venue was a favorite of Paris. Adam has an energy, humor and passion for the works of the museum and his tour. “Team Adam” all the way!! Thank you for an amazing tour!!

Date of experience: August 2019
TakeWalks, Guest Relations Manager at Walks of France, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello 3Tracies,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us!

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with Adam at the Louvre. We know that museums can be difficult to appreciate for long periods of time, which is why we aim to pair our tours with guides who are not only knowledgable, but also personable and humorous. We are excited that we got to share this piece of Paris with you and will look forward to seeing you again!

Best Regards,
The Walks Team

Reviewed July 11, 2019

My kids and I went a day around Paris with Hugo and we loved it.
Hugo was full of personality and very knowledgeable. Really enjoyed this tour!!! Would select this tour again.

Date of experience: June 2019
TakeWalks, Public Relations Manager at Walks of France, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2019

Dear Justine F,

Thank you for writing a review about your time with Hugo!

We are so glad that you and your kids were able to enjoy Paris and learn more about this wonderful city!

We hope you continue to take Walks with us again soon!

All the best,

The Walks Team

Reviewed June 30, 2019

I cannot imagine going to the Louvre without a skip the line ticket and guide. Daniel was very knowledgeable and had a great sense of humour. Would definitely book this company again

Date of experience: June 2019
TakeWalksSF, Guest Relations Manager at Walks of France, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed your tour with Daniel! We would be thrilled to have you join us again. We operate tours in France, Italy, London, Spain, Athens, and the United States, and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed June 27, 2019

Adam was one of the best tour guilds I ever had. He Paris seem so interesting because he was very caring for everyone in his group. When we first got in the louvre I thought I would hate it and then he made it seem so interesting. He always warned us about pickpockets and what they where. Then when we were on the metro and my grandfather got pickpocketed and we knew what to do! Adam not only made the tour interesting but saved my wallet for me to!So if you want to have the best experience then chose team Adam! From Andrew

Date of experience: June 2019

Go Team Adam! We're so glad to hear that ne not only delivered an excellent tour for you, but also helped you and your grandfather when you were on the metro! We take care and comfort seriously and are proud to partner with such caring and outstanding guides as Adam.

Reviewed June 20, 2019

I have taken many guided tours across the US and Europe.

This was hands down the best tour I have ever taken...it wasn't just the art, it was the guide.

I think Adam could have taken us on a 2hr tour of a shoe factory in Wisconsin and somehow kept it interesting.

Informative.
Engaging.
Humorous.
Educational.

As we disbanded I overheard several other participants making similar comments.

Highly recommended!

2  Thank paulsdudley

Thank you so much for your high recommendation! We couldn't do what we do without the help of our lovely guides. We have the privilege of getting to partner with the best of the best, and we are excited that you enjoyed your time with Adam!

Reviewed June 12, 2019

Daniel offered very great tips about Paris, and he was very knowledgeable! Would 10/10 recommend! Wish I could have him for every tour. Because the Notre Dame does not allow us entry, they provide a free boat tour coupon for each participant.

We did the "Skip the Line Ile de la Cité Tour with Sainte-Chapelle, Notre Dame & Marie Antoinette’s Prison Cell"

Date of experience: June 2019

Thank you for your kind recommendation! We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed your tour with Daniel! We are all about offering one-of-a-kind experiences with one-of-a-kind guides, and hope that you will join us again on another trip in the future!