Stayed 16 nights and the reception staff and Manager were the best I have encountered in four decades of travel. They were simply outstanding...went out of their way to immediately have my ipad sent to me in Canada, at their expense, that I forgot in the lobby on my way to the airport. Great recommendations for places to explore and dine. Location doesn't get better...Fauchon, Hediard, Laduree all within 5 minutes walk...and an hours walk to the Marais or Isle St. Louis. I removed items from the mini bar and stored my own wine and cheese, etc. for snacks...you are only a 5 minute walk from Galleries Lafayette and Printemps for shopping. GL has a fabulous gourmet food store on the second Level of GL Homme. I would not hesitate to highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Relais Madeleine offers 23 rooms (including one Suite). Charm, elegance, refinement and harmony are words that can define the “ambiance” you will find in this house. A few paces away from the Madeleine Church, the Opera and the place de la Concorde, the hotel occupies a charming XIXth century building on the rue Godot de Mauroy that links the place de la Madeleine with the Department Stores. Very near by: the fashion boutiques of the rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, the Museums (Pinacothèque, Louvre, Orsay, Orangerie) the Theatres (Edouard VI, Mathurins, Michel, The Olympia) and Gastronomic Paris with its numerous and tempting restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Le Relais Madeleine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Madeleine Hotel Paris
- Le Relais Madeleine Paris