Small hotel, no fuss, good sized rooms, well decorated and very clean. Comfy bed, nice bathroom, helpful, very smiley staff. Close to metro, great shops, lots of small places to eat. Loved it.
Didn't sample food, but there was a very well stocked mini bar....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Relais Madeleine offers 23 rooms (including one Suite). Charm, elegance, refinement and harmony are words that can define the “ambiance” you will find in this house. A few paces away from the Madeleine Church, the Opera and the place de la Concorde, the hotel occupies a charming XIXth century building on the rue Godot de Mauroy that links the place de la Madeleine with the Department Stores. Very near by: the fashion boutiques of the rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, the Museums (Pinacothèque, Louvre, Orsay, Orangerie) the Theatres (Edouard VI, Mathurins, Michel, The Olympia) and Gastronomic Paris with its numerous and tempting restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Le Relais Madeleine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Madeleine Hotel Paris
- Le Relais Madeleine Paris