We stayed pre Xmas for 5 nights - our warm welcome at reception each morning made our stay very personal. We had a large room with a separate wardrobe, large separate bathroom and separate loo - all beautifully clean and loved the interior design. Our room opened into an inner courtyard so no noise issues that others may have experienced and we also had a double door as entry for soundproofing... would return in a flash. Wifi in the room was excellent and the bonus of a lovely desk to sit at was a luxury.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Relais Madeleine offers 23 rooms (including one Suite). Charm, elegance, refinement and harmony are words that can define the “ambiance” you will find in this house. A few paces away from the Madeleine Church, the Opera and the place de la Concorde, the hotel occupies a charming XIXth century building on the rue Godot de Mauroy that links the place de la Madeleine with the Department Stores. Very near by: the fashion boutiques of the rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, the Museums (Pinacothèque, Louvre, Orsay, Orangerie) the Theatres (Edouard VI, Mathurins, Michel, The Olympia) and Gastronomic Paris with its numerous and tempting restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Le Relais Madeleine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Madeleine Hotel Paris
- Le Relais Madeleine Paris