We had such a fantastic time in Paris at the Hotel Balzac for our 10th Wedding anniversary, that we decided to go back in the October with the children (age 9 and 7) and the grandparents ( a little older!). We wanted something that had a great location and was easy to reach the metro to get to all the sights as we were only there for the weekend. The Relais Madeline was perfect, we had the top floor suite which was perfect as it had a double for us and a double for the children that was seperated with a TV/bookcase that divided up the room. It had 2 bathrooms so no fighting over that either. The location was fab, right next door to Le Madeline square, and there are a cuople of lovely traditional french restuarants in the ssame road, if you dont fancy staggering too far for dinner after a long days sight seeing. I would thoroughly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Relais Madeleine offers 23 rooms (including one Suite). Charm, elegance, refinement and harmony are words that can define the “ambiance” you will find in this house. A few paces away from the Madeleine Church, the Opera and the place de la Concorde, the hotel occupies a charming XIXth century building on the rue Godot de Mauroy that links the place de la Madeleine with the Department Stores. Very near by: the fashion boutiques of the rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, the Museums (Pinacothèque, Louvre, Orsay, Orangerie) the Theatres (Edouard VI, Mathurins, Michel, The Olympia) and Gastronomic Paris with its numerous and tempting restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Le Relais Madeleine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Madeleine Hotel Paris
- Le Relais Madeleine Paris