All reviewsheart of parisgreat locationgaleries lafayette and printempsde lacentral locationcharming hotelquiet streetquiet at nightplace vendomewalking distanceinner courtyardpleasant stayfive nightsquiet roomwi fimetro stationdefinitely stay here again
Reviewed September 18, 2011

This is not a 5 star hotel but a great small hotel with simple yet nicely designed rooms. Think about it as a mix of a boutique hotel and a family run property. The room (superior room) was relatively large for Paris and the bathroom although not big was more than enough. The bed was king size and very good quality. I stayed there twice and the rooms were always spotless. The price is very reasonable for Paris in general and quite cheap for the quality you get. I had stayed at their other property on Rue St-Honore and the experience was very similar although the street is much noisier.

I was there on business and I really enjoyed staying away from the big impersonal chains I am unfortunately so used to

You are walking distance from everything: gare St-Lazarre, metro, stores, place Vendome....

The staff is very nice and the breakfast is brought to your room at no extra charge!

I will go back there next time in Paris

Room Tip: go for the superior. only 20 E or so more and really worth it
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank BlueTrain
Reviewed July 7, 2011

comfortable, very quiet, great location. Service was acceptable. Within walking distance from Champs élysées, louvre, opera, Rue St. Honore. Cafes n bistros not far. They have another similar hotel along Rue St Honore but may be a little nosier. Bathroom is small but sufficient for necessities. Very quiet n had very good sleeps. Not luxury at all but sufficient if you just want a place to put your head down n feel safe.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Cstuart1
Reviewed July 7, 2011

After a lot of visits in Paris we discovered an excellent option which is very well located, the room' size is enough and it's very clean ;-)

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank GaspaFer
Reviewed July 7, 2011

This hotel is just perfectly positioned. Five minutes from Printemps and Galarie Lafayette. Ten minutes maximum from the Louvre. Rooms are clean and spacious by Parisian standards. Arnaud and his team could not be faulted. Hospitable and helpful. We stayed in the spacious suite, which was not so expensive, but everyone in our party was delighted with the choice.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank 4Elmsman
Reviewed June 15, 2011

I went with my mam before my wedding just to have 4 days to stay toghether...The room was very comfortable, and the people so kind, I loved them. The hotel is in a good position near the Madeleine and the Opera, and the Lafayette...really very good...
but...
in the rue godot de Mauroy there are so many sexy shops (3 or 4) and it's so strange also cause we didn't know and we couldn't imagine, so if you are a young and funny couple it's not a problem, but if you want stay with your mother, maybe it's quite embarrassing...during the night we slept good, without background noise

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends