“Highlight of our Paris trip, amazing night out!”

Diogo & Lizzie of Dili Gastronomy
This is not a restaurant; it is a unique dining experience hosted by a local chef in their home. Local chefs are vetted by EatWith.
Book in advance
Enjoy a unique dining experience
Neighborhood: Gros-Caillou
Description: Dili is an out of the ordinary Private Dining concept proposed by a Chef and a Sommelier in a charming Parisian apartment. We are Diogo and Lizzie, Sommelier and Chef, both trained at Le Cordon Bleu Paris. Dili was born out of a desire to share our passion for gastronomy and French art de vivre through unique and unusual dining experiences. All our menus are paired with a selection of wines.
Reviewed January 6, 2017

We really enjoyed our evening at your event. We felt very welcome, and comfortable in your home right from the moment we arrived. The food was as advertised, we really were treated to quite a culinary tour. Thank you Diogo for all the amazing wines, and for teaching us so much about french wines. Lizzie is an amazing chef. She shared fresh sourdough bread, and homemade pasta's that were awesome. Special shout out to Chris, who helped to ensure we were totally spoiled the entire evening. Such a memorable evening thanks again!
Miew & Gary

Date of visit: January 2017
Write a reviewReviews (18)

Reviewed January 4, 2017 via mobile

I was in Paris by myself and found on eatwith.com a scheduled dinner by Dili Gastronomy. The apartment is really cozy, the food was amazing, the wine pairings were much more than I could ever choose by myself at a restaurant, and the group was really friendly, chatty and fun. I'll definetely be visiting them again, great experience!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed January 4, 2017

Diogo is a welcoming, cheerful and passionate host. His menu and table reflect the great care he puts into preparing you a homey dinner - well, he cooks (and serves wine) better than you could ever do at home - so you only want to come again, soon.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed January 4, 2017 via mobile

This by far has been on of the most amazing, delicious, culinary experiences I have ever had. While coming to Paris for holiday, I knew I wanted to start this off right! I was greeted by the host with the most delicious glass of champagne and smile. Each course was beautifully presented and served with style and grace. The apartment was fancy but comfortable. I was simply blown way as the wine was consistently exquisite and perfectly paired to my palate. The combination of food nirvana in this intimate setting only makes me one to book another flight to Paris to see Diogo and have a seat in his kitchen.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed January 4, 2017

We spent a lovely evening with Diogo and Lizzie, who were incredibly friendly, welcoming and interesting to talk to, making us really feel at home in Diogo's lovely Parisian apartment, even before we sat down to eat. The evening got even better as Lizzie's interesting and delicious cooking, beautifully presented, was expertly paired by sommelier Diogo, who was really knowledgable about the beautiful wines he served. Thoroughly recoomend paying them a visit if you're in Paris, thank you again Dili!

Date of visit: December 2016